Help me guys for my ranger

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 3517141221120507830

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 02:45 PM

Were i should go to level fast im level 126 now thxs guys , except for the gramps were i should go that i can 1 hit or 2 hit the mobs with my AS and my build is hybrid AS/auto warh Type thxs guys

#2 kappakeepokupo

kappakeepokupo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1201 posts
  • LocationPH
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 March 2017 - 04:15 AM

A list of your equipment would be great. As for leveling, you could go do New World bounty boards. The one in El Dicastes gives decent exp. 

#3 lowsilencebe

lowsilencebe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 220 posts
  • Locationcolorado
  • Server:chaos

Posted 12 March 2017 - 07:07 AM

hi 

i've been leveling at centipedes and scaraba for 126-150 

i think i'll be doing that cause its easier and u can one shot centipedes and tatacho relatively low

i'm a hybrid too and i can one shot one scaraba in scaraba hall two with fire converters

now that i have no chicken hat things are much harder tho.... i don't like to buy potions for 3 k idk why

so i'm thinking of getting more points in to vit idk it's really sad that i have to spam potions that are so ineffective compared to pollo

here's my character, any suggestions would be nice

i'm hybrid too

image.png

Edited by 3419140225172515220, 12 March 2017 - 07:08 AM.

#4 kappakeepokupo

kappakeepokupo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1201 posts
  • LocationPH
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 March 2017 - 07:41 AM

hi 

i've been leveling at centipedes and scaraba for 126-150 

i think i'll be doing that cause its easier and u can one shot centipedes and tatacho relatively low

i'm a hybrid too and i can one shot one scaraba in scaraba hall two with fire converters

now that i have no chicken hat things are much harder tho.... i don't like to buy potions for 3 k idk why

so i'm thinking of getting more points in to vit idk it's really sad that i have to spam potions that are so ineffective compared to pollo

here's my character, any suggestions would be nice

i'm hybrid too

image.png

All you really need is to be able to 1 shot mobs in scaraba hall 2 and you'll have no problem. Put a gold acidus card on your boots, and get hp/sp (whichever you prefer) enchants on them and on your brooch. Regarding the potion issue, you can use a Witch Pumpkin Hat (boosts pumpkin heal by 1000%) if you have no problem switching out for your Vana. Other than that, use aloes or just kite them effectively. Remember to bring fly wings in case things get problematic

#5 lowsilencebe

lowsilencebe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 220 posts
  • Locationcolorado
  • Server:chaos

Posted 14 March 2017 - 02:24 PM

thx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users