#1 DenisBolo

DenisBolo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 13 March 2017 - 07:17 AM

Dear administration!

I have one question for you. I am a player on your server, I have a premium subscription until 2019. Tell me please, you are on a weekend of Sunday, made us an increased experience, but at the same time you have done maintenance for the whole day (I am a resident of Russia, Rostov). Very frustrating, since playing the game is possible only on Saturdays and Sundays (work takes all the time). Is it possible to carry out maintenance at another time? Or how can I do bonuses for players and others at other times for players? You as for the period of bonuses go on maintenance ... :p_swt: 

#2 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 07:35 AM

Maintenance is on Wednesday. If the servers crash, they show the message that its under maintenance. The problem is no one on the GM team bothers to check if Requiem Servers are operating. It has been that way since 2008 here. So if it crashes over the weekend it will be some time before they even become aware it crashed. They will also probably reset without the event on.
Why did you purchase premium time until 2019? That is a sure fire way to be disappointed in not being able to use all that time when they close down the servers.

#3 RealityBreakdown

RealityBreakdown

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 79 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 13 March 2017 - 07:39 AM

Why get premium at all? It has no real benefit.

Exp? Why? There are exp events all the time. It takes no effort to get to lvl 90.

Lant? Why? Farming lant is easy. And premium is definitely not worth the bonus lant you get with it.

Drops? Barely any affect in raids. And jewels drop by the dozens.

Battlefield bonus? Sure, except they dont run. So complete waste.

Death exp loss mitigation? Not even worth it.

Premium dungeon? Isnt premium at all. Just drops Atmas. And you need a good drop event.  Just make a bunch of different characters. They dont even have to be strong to kill in PD.

Really a waste of money.

#4 Varitas

Varitas

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1017 posts
  • Twitter:@CM_Varitas
  • LocationEVERYWHERE!
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 March 2017 - 02:10 PM

Dear administration!

I have one question for you. I am a player on your server, I have a premium subscription until 2019. Tell me please, you are on a weekend of Sunday, made us an increased experience, but at the same time you have done maintenance for the whole day (I am a resident of Russia, Rostov). Very frustrating, since playing the game is possible only on Saturdays and Sundays (work takes all the time). Is it possible to carry out maintenance at another time? Or how can I do bonuses for players and others at other times for players? You as for the period of bonuses go on maintenance ... :p_swt: 

Hello DenisBolo, 

All of Warpportal was down for maintenance due to the time change.  We took the time to service our servers and update our back end operations.  This is not a normal Maintenance time so should not be occurring often unless absolutely necessary.  If the servers suddenly do go down over the weekend please do not hesitate to send a ticket to warpportal support alerting our overseas team of the situation.  

Sincerely, 

CM Varitas

#5 DenisBolo

DenisBolo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 06:10 AM

Hello DenisBolo, 

All of Warpportal was down for maintenance due to the time change.  We took the time to service our servers and update our back end operations.  This is not a normal Maintenance time so should not be occurring often unless absolutely necessary.  If the servers suddenly do go down over the weekend please do not hesitate to send a ticket to warpportal support alerting our overseas team of the situation.  

Sincerely, 

CM Varitas

More thanks for your answer, I understood everything!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users