The new sets. Injustice against physical classes. - Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 4 votes

The new sets. Injustice against physical classes.

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 13 March 2017 - 06:24 PM

This topic will be used materials from the site - http://requiem.isnet.ru

In the latest update was introduced imbalanced sets. They were imbalanced compared to physical classes.

The reason for this was a huge amount of scad, magic attack and hp in sets for magical classes.

For example, will be chosen the weakest sets of the physical and the most powerful magic, to show what is between them is a huge difference in damage and health.

The parameters for comparison include 20% HP, 10% stat, pet level 10 and guild rewards. All set part +30 and 100% roll.

Physical

Ranger. DD to ONE target. The main parameters increases the damage - physical attack, DEX, STR, cad.

46dd9113abca.png4eb98e1556c2.png

Comparison:

Magic

Dominator. DD to ONE target/controller (after rebalance its not a summoner). The main parameters increases the damage - Magic attack, INT, SCAD, Property Magic Attack - Curse.

5790b6968f2e.pnge74877e5bbe0.png

Physical

Warlord. DD to 2-8 target/controller. The main parameters increases the damage - physical attack, STR, INT, SCAD.

eb97d058bd92.pngf2d7121ea739.png

Comparison:

Magic

Druid. DD to 8 target/controller. The main parameters increases the damage - Magic attack, INT, SCAD.

68cbb5e433c1.png92be9f341b39.png

Physical

Avenger. Support/Controller/AOE. The main parameters increases the damage - Magic attack, INT, MND, SCAD, Property Magic Attack - Light. (Set is not suitable for AA avenger)

b634b15f21d6.pnga165505b02bd.png

Comparison:

Magic

Defiler. AOE DD/controller. The main parameters increases the damage - Magic attack, INT, SCAD, Property Magic Attack - Curse.

c8b3bdf7e884.pngf8ebcc8e3a95.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also I would like to draw your attention to one more set.

It is set for Berserk, especially the Shoulders, Boots and Helmet.

This time I will compare them with the Assassin set, because this set is very good and balanced.

To compare with mages sets makes no sense. There is in every thing the SCAD is increased by +300. I don't understand why such an infringement of the physical classes.

1) Shoulders

42bcd83df387.png0ece840c8fb6.png

2) Helm

75039706a26c.png55732f409b85.png

3) Bots

9607a82189e8.png61fe33bceb57.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to ask the project managers and game masters, and volunteers to balanced physical classes. Now physical classes is a few times weaker than magic because of the errors in the parameters of the sets. One of these errors the reinf stat (cad/scad/str etc.) to +30 at a time when the mages reinf stat up to +300.

Thank you for your attention.

Edited by reqbugkiller, 14 March 2017 - 08:47 AM.

#2 RealityBreakdown

RealityBreakdown

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 79 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 06:56 PM

Ranger set is complete -_-.
Makes me wonder what the volunteers are doing.

#3 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 07:19 PM

The volunteers are the only players the mages. Its sad...

#4 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 13 March 2017 - 08:21 PM

The volunteers are the only players the mages. Its sad...

Your friends are volunteers :D

#5 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 08:55 PM

Your friends are volunteers :D

I'm sending through friends all my suggestions for improvement sets for the physical. But for some reason the offers are not accepted.

Perhaps this is due to the best set in the game have Dominator (your profession) ? You don't want the phys set was stronger than you set ?

If you and your friends will continue to ask strengthening of mages, forgetting about the physical, it will be the end game.

#6 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 13 March 2017 - 09:29 PM

I'm sending through friends all my suggestions for improvement sets for the physical. But for some reason the offers are not accepted.
Perhaps this is due to the best set in the game have Dominator (your profession) ? You don't want the phys set was stronger than you set ?
If you and your friends will continue to ask strengthening of mages, forgetting about the physical, it will be the end game.

Ye, go on with your -_-ty assumptions. You should look more on your friend dvchel druid set, since I am asking to strenghten physical classes. No1 of your friends cares for classes they don't play, I was the only one asking for changes on ranger set, on prot set (which was pathetic, now a little better), everyone was crying for his own set.
Go look at druid hp/dmg (consider they have a stun lock/ground AOE combo) and go look at radis heals.

#7 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 13 March 2017 - 09:38 PM

And druid inferno still full AM what a coincidence :o

Edited by Kazara, 13 March 2017 - 09:48 PM.

#8 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 09:50 PM

Ye, go on with your -_-ty assumptions. You should look more on your friend dvchel druid set, since I am asking to strenghten physical classes. No1 of your friends cares for classes they don't play, I was the only one asking for changes on ranger set, on prot set (which was pathetic, now a little better), everyone was crying for his own set.
Go look at druid hp/dmg (consider they have a stun lock/ground AOE combo) and go look at radis heals.

1) I can't see your improvements in physics, and ranger now totally destroyed. The first option, prior to the changes was much better.

2) Druid have CAP 5.5 dmg.  Domi 6.5 / Defi 6.3/ Temp 6.0 / Forsaker 6.5 / Elem 5.0 its all to 80% resist.   Where OP dmg druid ?

3) Prot set = S H I T. Want fix it ? Give 900 light attack and + 150*6=900 scad and 1k hp in all parts.

4) Radi heals is the best thing in this update, now they can healing characters who have 80 000+ HP. And they can healing characters who inflict 6,000 damage per second. Dont forget 20k DMG PB.

#9 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 13 March 2017 - 09:54 PM

1) That I asked doesn't mean they got implemented.
2)Domi has no ground AOE, so yeah, druid can stun combo + aoe so is indeed much better dmg than pew pews which can be easily healed.
4) Prot set now does block instead of +150 defense on reinforcement which was a huge improvement. I suggested for light dmg too but seems helium didn't want to.
5) Ye now your ally radis can easily fully heal to PK better.

Anything else, nub?^^

Edited by Kazara, 13 March 2017 - 09:58 PM.

#10 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 09:59 PM

And druid inferno still full AM what a coincidence :o

It's so hard to fix ? Well I'll help you.

0435a4c274f1.png

#11 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 13 March 2017 - 10:02 PM

Ah, go tell it to dvchel, see the reaction. So far he only suggested to buff the less used skills.
"druid takes too many buttons to use, not OP!" LOL :D

#12 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 10:05 PM

2)Domi has no ground AOE, so yeah, druid can stun combo + aoe so is indeed much better dmg than pew pews which can be easily healed.

What are you talking about ? Dominator is not a damage dealer ! Is the Summoner.

He good support. He debuffer. He AFK farmer.

Never the Dominator deal damage himself, but his pet deal, so it has been for many years. You ruined everything, turning it into a kind of elementalist, with debuff on intelligence and other.

#13 Vulpes93

Vulpes93

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • Server:Nova

Posted 14 March 2017 - 01:18 AM

What means MAD OP? LOL = LOW? Can you explain?

#14 SandySandman

SandySandman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 March 2017 - 03:04 AM

Helium said that he wont change the Stats anymore.

If you watched the last Stream.

I said from the start, before they went in Game that the Stats are complete nonsense.

There is no Concept or deeper understanding behind it, besides increasing the gap between the older Sets and the new ones

To "motivate" or better saying force the Players to change Sets.

On a PvP Server it`s "sink or swim"

Edited by SandySandman, 14 March 2017 - 03:05 AM.

#15 Vulpes93

Vulpes93

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 14 March 2017 - 04:18 AM

Helium changed stats actually. After the stream :0

#16 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 06:56 AM

What means MAD OP? LOL = LOW? Can you explain?

90 new set

f2d7121ea739.png

35 old Set

96807e7dab30.png

LoL its LoL no more words. This is just a stat that is laughable, when 35 lvl set to reinf the same as 90.

Mad, OP = Madness, over power. Don't you understand these abbreviations ?

Edited by reqbugkiller, 14 March 2017 - 09:27 AM.

#17 Vulpes93

Vulpes93

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 14 March 2017 - 06:58 AM

You will need more words and you will have to discuss any problems you have if you want them to be resolved. So far it's not clear.

#18 RealityBreakdown

RealityBreakdown

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 79 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 07:51 AM

As much as I would like to blame the volunteers for these sets, I think Helium is the real culprit.
He has no idea about anything in game. The defense, the scad, the heals on rad. Everything shows that he has 0 clue about this game.
Sure some of the volunteers do make it worse. I heard radiants healing 30k was because of a volunteer. They weren't supposed to have scad. And druid inferno still being broken due to druids in group crying. But in the end. Or rather the beginning, helium, is the problem.

#19 Vulpes93

Vulpes93

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 14 March 2017 - 08:00 AM

RealityBreakdown, light damage was suggested by volunteers but in much less amount. We already mentioned this case and lold helium to reduce light damage but we got negative answer.

#20 SandySandman

SandySandman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 March 2017 - 08:09 AM

words are wasted really, i dunno for what i`m even in the group when helium agrees on all i say but his action are the exact opposite.

is just a farce

#21 RealityBreakdown

RealityBreakdown

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 79 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 08:19 AM

RealityBreakdown, light damage was suggested by volunteers but in much less amount. We already mentioned this case and lold helium to reduce light damage but we got negative answer.

Light damage is a great idea. But way less. And no scad.

#22 BioElesis

BioElesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationDominican Republic
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 14 March 2017 - 12:48 PM

Prot set need a boost... its nearly impossible to keep boss agroo while everyone else hit over 6k.

#23 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 02:08 PM

Prot set need a boost... its nearly impossible to keep boss agroo while everyone else hit over 6k.

Protector and commander sets was changing twice. On this site old version sets. Sorry but i cant  put here any suggestion if i not see new stats.

We need wait wednesday maintenance.

#24 RealityBreakdown

RealityBreakdown

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 79 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 07:09 PM

Prot skills need a boost. Not just armor. But it's useless anyways. Anyone can tank. Rads heal way more. Even mystics can match the healing. Prots are dead.

#25 dvchel

dvchel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Server:Tifri (Cronus before)

Posted 14 March 2017 - 07:22 PM

Searching rat, crab and bread pics in google 
3e8148c52356.jpg

Ah, go tell it to dvchel, see the reaction. So far he only suggested to buff the less used skills.

How many times I should agree about removing inferno antistun or make cd 7-10sec and fix gravity up?
Ind I suggested to buff dead aa druids only, but adding cad\phys in buffs and double slash.

As much as I would like to blame the volunteers for these sets

U have no reason to do it, as Helium is only one who decides how set will be look like.

I have suggested several variants how to improve new sets for prot\comie\wl\ranger\avenger
cc14d5d8500f.jpg
But I got no reply as Helium wants to finish Catacombs first of all.
I think this situation is the same for all volunteers.

Edited by dvchel, 16 March 2017 - 08:36 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users