whos responsible for IRO and its woe demise? - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

whos responsible for IRO and its woe demise?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos

Posted 14 March 2017 - 03:55 PM

in my humble opinion, warpportal is just as much to blame as KRO..they sat idly by satisfied with what ever little they made for years. Its clear they didn't have an employee qualified to lead this game/business in the right directions and have the balls to make the necessary changes...such a shame...

it says alot when making salt threads on a games forum is more fun then the game it self :p_sad:

Even the forum isn't balanced...there is no equality and all criticism posts are removed.

we want free speech for all  :mad:

This thread isn't a thread to point fingers but to make the parties responsible realise and accept they've been wrong/made mistakes and admit it to the IRO community to give hope to those that remain before they leave too.

I see great potential in you CM astra..take this business by its ''hooves'' and take action... Become that strong dominate leader this game so desperately needs..

Along the way you too will make mistakes but unlike other leaders who just sit down n give up ...you shall rise and step on that mistake and scream:  ''I AM INVINCIBLE, MY SHADOW SKILL CANNOT BE MATCHED, NO ONE CAN WITHSTAND A BLOW FROM ME!"  :mad:

If you succeed in fixing IRO ul be rewarded with rank money and fame...the possibility of becoming warpportal CEO will b within your grasp ....

if you dont wana do it for the people, do it for the money   :hinthint:

Edited by dagger47, 14 March 2017 - 04:12 PM.

#2 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 14 March 2017 - 03:57 PM

Justice won and killed WoE. Now time to move on to another universe to protect the innocent  :p_devil:  :p_angel:

#3 KingAbel

KingAbel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1281 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 March 2017 - 04:24 PM

LOL advocating for free speech

"almost all topics are still open! This thread isnt  bothering or insulting anyone leave it alone. 

If you want stop the insulting you should ban the people who been trying to ruin my topics and verbally insulting me on forum. You should give them that email about having their privilege to post being taken away

the one u gave me for defending my self against verbal abuse from these same people.

Seems i will have to take screenshots of EVERYTHING."

So, you're complaining about WP not being open to criticism, but when people have a go at you for your insane ramblings/posts you beg them to ban people and delete their posts because they were mean to you?

Edited by KingAbel, 14 March 2017 - 04:25 PM.

#4 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 14 March 2017 - 04:31 PM

silly

#5 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 04:38 PM

no..actually i enjoy fighting ...alot  :gg:

what happened was a few people attempted to insult me....when i responded with-out using any bad words GM threatened to ban me and removed my response but left all the insults at me alone and said nothing to those intentionally openly swearing at me.

This was not fair...favouritism was clear to me then as was the no equality on forum.

so my post was to GM if you gona threaten to ban me ban them 2. 

#6 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 04:44 PM

I believe in free speech, the only things that need to be moderated are death threats. If i was GM id have a mature section called ''forum wars''

where adults could discuss like adults  :mad:

#7 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 14 March 2017 - 04:57 PM

Meh

#8 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 March 2017 - 11:18 PM

Thor got that. If you want to talk like that visit the trash talk fb page. :heh:

Nah, let's be civil here.

#9 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 15 March 2017 - 05:32 AM

Game imbalance killed your woe.

#10 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 15 March 2017 - 06:35 AM

i didnt do it

#11 aaadvanced

aaadvanced

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Arizona
  • Server:Classic

Posted 15 March 2017 - 06:42 AM

+1 for free speech on forums (hate you for editing and deleting posts)

Forum rules get enforced while in-game rules do NOT. Do not piss off the little community that is remaining (classic player here).

#12 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 07:44 AM

Forum rules get enforced while in-game rules do NOT. Do not piss off the little community that is remaining (classic player here).

so true, iv seen groups of regular players saying the most inappropriate disgusting things in south pontera field 1. People talking/swearing/threatening to ''abuse, raping, kill, encouraging others to kill them selves ect ect

i confronted these people many times telling them they may be kids arounds but they didnt listen. They were from a big well known woe guild. In mins there was 10 of them all joining in abusing and justifying what were saying with ''its a teen rated game''

I took screen shots and reported them a few times and got responses like this:

Hello, 

Thank you for contacting the WarpPortal Support Team. 

Rest assured that we will investigate this matter thoroughly and take the appropriate actions.  Please do not provoke the players as it may slow down or stop the investigation. While we cannot share the results of our investigation due to security issues, we appreciate your diligence in bringing this matter to our attention. 

If you have anymore questions feel free to write in again and I'll do my best to assist you.

Sincerely, 

, from the WarpPortal Support Team.

Thank you for addressing this matter to us. I understand your inconvenience with what you have experienced in-game. Please be informed that the data you have submitted will help us in our review for this matter. Rest assured that once proven guilty, we will enforce the necessary actions to the reported individual.

Should there be anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Sincerely,

no action was taken against them, they continued to login everyday and sit in south prontera  for another 7 months which was when i stopped logging in.

and i cant salt on forum with out a ban threat  :p_sad:

#13 aaadvanced

aaadvanced

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 07:51 AM

I got the same exact response, it seems they copy-paste that to everyone submitting a ticket.

#14 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4047 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 07:52 AM

This thread is about WoE situation or your personal problems?

#15 aaadvanced

aaadvanced

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 07:59 AM

This thread is about WoE situation or your personal problems?

Community

#16 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 08:03 AM

personal

#17 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 08:04 AM

if you read my original post u'd know this thread is about:

• woe
  • iro game and forum
  • equality 
  • free speech 
  • current direction on game
  • current leader of warpportal/iro
  • reason for woe/iro failure 
  • about taking responsibility 
  • about reassuring the remaining population of players

so you see quite a few things. you seem like the kinda person who picks up a book points at a word and assumes that it what the books about.

My topic are always detailed and humorous to allow dynamic natural convos.  Non of my topics are yes no subjects buddy. 

Edited by dagger47, 15 March 2017 - 08:08 AM.

#18 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 15 March 2017 - 08:11 AM

That's not strictly true, they do count the number of pixels my emblem has every WoE. WdVeyNX.gif

But that's about the only rule I see enforced. Interesting note: It takes 2+ years of harassment for them to act.

#19 CMAstra

CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra

Posted 15 March 2017 - 08:13 AM

in my humble opinion, warpportal is just as much to blame as KRO..they sat idly by satisfied with what ever little they made for years. Its clear they didn't have an employee qualified to lead this game/business in the right directions and have the balls to make the necessary changes...such a shame...

it says alot when making salt threads on a games forum is more fun then the game it self :p_sad:

Even the forum isn't balanced...there is no equality and all criticism posts are removed.

we want free speech for all  :mad:

This thread isn't a thread to point fingers but to make the parties responsible realise and accept they've been wrong/made mistakes and admit it to the IRO community to give hope to those that remain before they leave too.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, dagger, but I'd like to make something clear to everyone here.

When a user's critical posts are removed, it's generally because something about it is spreading fear, distrust, or lies.

Quotes like -

[WarpPortal] sat idly by satisfied with what ever little they made for years. Its clear they didn't have an employee qualified to lead this game/business in the right directions and have the balls to make the necessary changes...such a shame...

- have no basis in the truth, and is furthermore insulting to the staff. This isn't telling us anything that would improve the game or the community. This is the type of thing we would remove and then PM to explain why. Constructive criticism is A-OK here, but this sort of post just spreads fear. "This thread isn't a thread to point fingers" but the beginning says "warpportal is just as much to blame as KRO."

From the forum rules:

Censorship Posts.

• Topics regarding forum censorship will be removed. All content posted on the forums will be allowed/removed at the discretion of the Community Managers. The posts will be removed and a warning given to the poster. Any further posting about the topic by the poster will be considered spam and the forum account would be banned from accessing the forums.

Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt

• Attempting to spread fear, uncertainty and doubt on the forums will not be tolerated. Creating false rumors and information will lead to disciplinary action. 

Freedom of speech does not denote freedom from consequence.

When you sign up for the forums, you are agreeing to abide by the rules we've set aside. They're not here so we can bully players around, they're here so we can create a relatively pleasant environment for all players, old and new. If you don't agree with a mod or CM action, you are more than welcome to PM us privately.
As for in-game rules, those are left solely up to the GMs, and they are contacted through tickets. Players are more than welcome to PM me or any mod about it, but the most we can do is poke the GMs to answer.

For a primer on the forum rules, you can visit this post:

https://forums.warpp...627#entry842627

Technically, I should be removing this post and PMing OP alone about this, but it seems that there are other people concerned with how things are done. 
I'm open to your suggestions and whatnot, but I still expect all forum users to behave accordingly.
This post will be moved to a more appropriate section, and if it gets out of hand, will be removed.

#20 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 08:15 AM

one of the biggest mistakes iro made was listening to people like you 2300 on forum instead of hiring a capable Leader who was qualified to run this mmo.

leader takes charge...tell me im wrong

#21 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 15 March 2017 - 08:18 AM

You'll be surprised how many people demand a "leader to take charge" then get upset when they are disciplined or asked to not/do something.

Be careful what you wish for!

#22 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 08:18 AM

Wat

#23 aaadvanced

aaadvanced

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 08:20 AM

We need in-game support / GMs enforcing rules 1st, not forum rules being enforced 1st and in-game rules not being enforced! Thats why I believe the community made an iRO section on FB because of the censorship!

#24 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4047 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 08:20 AM

k back to Demacia.

#25 dagger47

dagger47

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 594 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 08:21 AM

since you dont know me CM astra i request to read my previous posts especially the ones that were deleted. There you see pages of great suggestions i made and there you will also see forum injustice that led to them being removed.

my posts weren't  deleted for spreading lies n fear but for sprinkling salt on those who verbally abused me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users