[C] A few questions - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[C] A few questions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 Linnaius

Linnaius

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 06:03 PM

Hi, so I just started and I have a few questions that I need answered for iRO Classics Loki!

1) Is Kafra Points tradeable? Is it sold for Zeny in the server in some form? (New player with some cash to burn that lacks play time

due to work willing to get zenies the easy way!) - I know RMT is prohibited but I don't think KP --> Zeny is considered RMT?

2) How big is the ACTUAL population? Will it be easy to find sellers for typical mini-boss cards like AK, Sword guardians, GR, DR?

3) Is there an actual marketplace (town used for vending) or is Prontera and Asgard it?

4) Is there a stylist NPC to allow us to change hair styles/color, and clothing palettes?

5) Is there a card remover NPC and is it 100% (won't break your item or card)?

So far these are the big questions I need answered first! Hope you guys can help me! 

Edited by Linnaius, 14 March 2017 - 06:36 PM.

#2 DexRain

DexRain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • LocationProbably stuck at work lurking the forums
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Classic

Posted 14 March 2017 - 07:59 PM

1. KP isn't tradable but you can sell some cash shop items for a good amount of zeny.

3. Prontera is pretty much the marketplace town.

4. there should be a clothing dye hairstylist NPC since there was one before the Renewal patch hit

That's pretty much all I can give you on Classic as I've been gone for about a year or so, back on Renewal since all my chars / gear are trapped there

#3 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 14 March 2017 - 08:43 PM

1) Is Kafra Points tradeable? Is it sold for Zeny in the server in some form? (New player with some cash to burn that lacks play time

due to work willing to get zenies the easy way!) - I know RMT is prohibited but I don't think KP --> Zeny is considered RMT?

You can sell KP all you like! and lots of people buy kp items.

2) How big is the ACTUAL population? Will it be easy to find sellers for typical mini-boss cards like AK, Sword guardians, GR, DR?

200-300 maybe? It's not that easy to find sellers for those things tbh, but they do come up.

3) Is there an actual marketplace (town used for vending) or is Prontera and Asgard it?

It's just prontera and Asgard.

4) Is there a stylist NPC to allow us to change hair styles/color, and clothing palettes?

yes, there's 2 hairchange NPCs (one in alberta, one in lighthalzen) as well as a kafrashop hairstyle npc. For clothing pallets go north through asgard into eden and there's the clothing dye npc (I think she is called Alora)

5) Is there a card remover NPC and is it 100% (won't break your item or card)?

No.

Welcome to classic and have fun! If you need any help you can pm me or come to west prontera and you'll find people willing to answer your questions!

#4 Linnaius

Linnaius

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 09:01 PM

You can sell KP all you like! and lots of people buy kp items.

Welcome to classic and have fun! If you need any help you can pm me or come to west prontera and you'll find people willing to answer your questions!

Thank you!

I forgot to ask about @autotrade..is it available for this server? I will most likely have very limited time to play the game lol so I'll most likely need it. 

Also when you say I can sell KP, do you mean the Kafra Points iteself or Kafra Shop items? If you mean Kafra Shop items, do you know the standard rates for the items people buys most? I kinda wanna straight away get some zeny lol. Thanks in advance!

#5 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 14 March 2017 - 09:24 PM

There's no @commands on iro

As for selling KP, you can sell the items, or trade codes which you can generate on the warpportal website. However, generating and trading codes comes with a risk of scams, so vending items is much safer.

last i checked it was something like 90m/1k points. that may have changed, i don't use the market much myself sorry!

Edited by Xellie, 14 March 2017 - 09:24 PM.

#6 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 March 2017 - 11:17 PM

You should know that Classic is pretty dead outside of WoE, and even then, WoE is only really active on Saturdays.
Classic has had a low population for a while, but the community is pretty stable.

The cards you asked about are mostly highly sought after and will cost you a TON of zeny.

There is also a ton of drama on Classic.

Edited by Myzery, 14 March 2017 - 11:18 PM.

#7 teresias

teresias

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 652 posts
  • LocationWest Prontera / Geffen
  • Server:Loki / Chaos / Odin

Posted 14 March 2017 - 11:24 PM

Thank you!

I forgot to ask about @autotrade..is it available for this server? I will most likely have very limited time to play the game lol so I'll most likely need it. 

Also when you say I can sell KP, do you mean the Kafra Points iteself or Kafra Shop items? If you mean Kafra Shop items, do you know the standard rates for the items people buys most? I kinda wanna straight away get some zeny lol. Thanks in advance!

Standard is like 70-90m/1k kp.  Or you can vend some kp items like other people do.  Ragial is helpful to check the current average market price of items.  http://ragi.al/iRO-Classic

Hope you enjoy Classic! As I always say, Classic has flaws but it's home. <3

#8 DexRain

DexRain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • LocationProbably stuck at work lurking the forums
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Classic

Posted 15 March 2017 - 11:52 AM

Man I'd really rather play Classic but i can't bring myself to give up 10+ years worth of characters/items/zeny I have on renewal.

Valhalla are cool peeps though, thanks for putting up with my squishy wizard when I was on Classic <3

#9 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 15 March 2017 - 12:51 PM

Visit us again sometime <3

#10 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 March 2017 - 03:42 PM

Valhalla people are indeed the best guild out there. Very kind and welcoming to me indeed.......or it could be because Xellie and me are together, but im sure its the first thing i mentioned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users