Removing Soulbound from IM Weapons... - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Removing Soulbound from IM Weapons...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 oMISFITo

oMISFITo

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 09:55 PM

I was attempting to remove the "soulbound" from a Heartbreaker Claw(after spending IM points for soulbound removers) when a message pops up, item is not special or artifact grade...so i then upgrade the soulforce to special only to receive the SAME message.  Can i not remove the soulbinding from this item?

#2 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:revreS

Posted 16 March 2017 - 08:16 PM

The grade is the costume grade. Soul force grade has nothing to do with it.

Special or Artifact is usually the grade given to higher-tier mixboard costumes. Typically IM weapons with Soul-bound properties are Normal-costume grade. Possibly to avoid abuse of using high-grade, low IM value IM weapons as mixboard parts for guaranteed high-value mixboard items. As the box heartbreakers came in were listed as costing less to buy 5 than to buy 5 W-Coins.

Yea I know the feeling. I attempted to un-soulbind a Legend Grade Unity weapon for selling purposes to get the same result.

#3 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 16 March 2017 - 11:44 PM

Everything Coolsam said is correct. Btw, the item clearly states it's for removing the soulbound state on Costumes: It's a Costume Soulbound Remover and the description says "Can be used for special and artifact grade costumes" and not "for costumes which have a special or artifact soul grade".

I agree that the description can be confusing grade-wise but there's no way to say it better.

If the item not useful for you submit a ticket to the support team, explain them what happened and see what they can do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users