marriage stats gone but not divorced - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

marriage stats gone but not divorced

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 allerulz

allerulz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 07:10 AM

My character still says it's married but their are no stats that count or show we are married. The characters were never divorced. It still gives the option to do that though. Power of love is at lvl 1. Is there a way to fix this?

Edited by allerulz, 17 March 2017 - 07:10 AM.

#2 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 19 March 2017 - 12:19 AM

Hello.

I am aware of this bug for years now (I already had it on EU myself) but since the bug is hard to reproduce (I didn't find any clue when exactly this happens) it isn't fixed yet. I am still working on finding the reason why it happens.

I will check if we can fix it manually for players having this problem but that is currently unsure. Another option is only to marry again (sadly).

#3 BlackDragonLord

BlackDragonLord

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • LocationVoid
  • Server:Yes

Posted 19 March 2017 - 01:00 AM

after marriage love disappears, that's why you have the power of love to level 1.... you don't love each other enough anymore. that's the sad truth.

#4 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 19 March 2017 - 02:26 AM

after marriage love disappears, (...) .... you don't love each other enough anymore. that's the sad truth.

:heh: That can't sadly be fixed  :heh:

#5 allerulz

allerulz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 07:36 AM

Hello.

I am aware of this bug for years now (I already had it on EU myself) but since the bug is hard to reproduce (I didn't find any clue when exactly this happens) it isn't fixed yet. I am still working on finding the reason why it happens.

I will check if we can fix it manually for players having this problem but that is currently unsure. Another option is only to marry again (sadly).

I just checked with my couple still shows married. Says couple begin 2010 year 11 Month 6 Day 23 Hour. D+ day 2330 day.......his also has the power of love 3 while mine is at the 1

Edited by allerulz, 28 March 2017 - 11:04 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users