Asking for some help about warpportal website login - WarpPortal Technical - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Asking for some help about warpportal website login

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sinxhellbuff

sinxhellbuff

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 10:08 AM

Hi,

First, this is not my main account, im using this one due to my current problem.

I've read some threads, and i think that the the issue is that my email has dot and dashes (. - ) therefore i'm unable to login

to any warpportal site (forums, wp purchases, support, etc)

Anytime i try to apply for a support ticket, the answer is that i need to use the main account with the email with the "dot and dashes problem", to finally change my email.

Is there anyway to change my email with some admin help, i've actually tried to do it via support ticket 2 times, with no result.

Thanks a lot.

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 19 March 2017 - 09:42 PM

Hello,

Did you follow [Changing the Registered WP Account Email] support article for the ticket format?

#3 sinxhellbuff

sinxhellbuff

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 03:15 PM

Hi, thanks for the reply.

Yes, i actually did it twice, both with the same result, may i quote:

"Thank you for taking your time in sending us a ticket. I understand that you are requesting for an email change for your account. We are sorry for any inconvenience that this issue might have caused you. Upon checking, I notice that the email address that you used in sending this ticket is different from the e-mail address where the said account is registered under. To help you on this, kindly send another ticket using the current/registered e-mail address."

Thanks again for the reply and for your help

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:47 PM

sinxhellbuff, please PM me that ticket number. Will check what's missing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users