Aim, Evade, Max HP, Total Phy'DMG, Agi - Thief Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Aim, Evade, Max HP, Total Phy'DMG, Agi

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 iMeTaClawsXD

iMeTaClawsXD

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:I don't know

Posted 18 March 2017 - 11:35 PM

Hi there,
Can somebody Tell me the definition of these terms, or give me a link to a (Post) or something :/
(These are few of words that idk)
More coming HAHA
Thanks !

#2 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here
  • Server:That one

Posted 19 March 2017 - 01:59 PM

I did a "dictionary" which contains popular DS expressions/abbreviations, but I didn't expect someone to even want a definition for basic terms as these ( ' ')

Well, if you want something simple, maybe like this:

> "Aim (Rate)" is like "Accuracy"...... Wait, did I make it harder to understand...? *Hum* Basically, the higher it is, the more sure "you" (the character) are to hit enemies; well, that's logic, if it's low, you don't often hit/touch the enemy

> "Evade (Rate)" is exactly the opposite of "Aim", it helps "you" to dodge... well, "evade" (huh XD), "avoid", "escape", [whatever] the enemies' attacks; you mostly need to dash in PvE, though

> "Max HP" = "Maximum HP", I don't know what is hard to understand... I only can't understand how it is calculated but that's it

> "Total Phy'DMG" = "Total Physical Damage"... Oh, that's in the Weapons' description, umm... That add the mentioned value to your ATK. Or more simply, that tells the Weapon's power.

> "Agi(.)" = "Agility", this improves Aim and Evade ("and Critical Rate", according to experienced players)

#3 iMeTaClawsXD

iMeTaClawsXD

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Server:I don't know

Posted 20 March 2017 - 01:01 AM

Owh, Thanks lol
XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users