Kristof3195

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationAmerica, Washington DC
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 19 March 2017 - 03:28 AM

Hello Ninja community. I hope popcorn might join the topic to put some thoughts into it. 

So. Every class has got a passive on the right in the 4th job when you skill the awakening bar first. And all classes have some high % increase on stuff or stuff in that way

- War mages % increase of matk,

- Dragoons defens increase

all considering overall usefull stats. But the issues are ninjas ( im not aware of all other classes please insert other classes with the same issue ) Their endgame passive buff gives movement speed and evade rate . Since we all know that ninjas ms is capped without that buff already and evade rate is working the same way. Isnt there any plan to rework that buff to give it like agility or crit dmg or w/e something usefull at least? 

#2 TurtleTuber

TurtleTuber

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 327 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 March 2017 - 06:11 AM

its sad that ninjas passive became useless. still hoping that they rethink their cap choices, a phy atk boost would be smth usefull if you want to replace the buff. 

#3 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 19 March 2017 - 06:27 AM

still hoping that they rethink their cap choices,

Nope. No chance.

@Kristof3195: For many people this buff is not useless. The buff is useful for all people who did not "overstack" movement speed.

This is the final word on MS/AS speed caps. I don't want to see a new AS/MS speed cap discussion started here. If this continues I will just lock this topic without further notice. Thank you.

However I agree on the Evade Rate part since due to the changes of evade/aim rate by the former devs this stat is useless (especially for PvP).

#4 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:50 AM

I still think block system in general does not have much of an impact. Evade seems very underwhelming likewise because of that aim is equal to that. Although ninjas rely on evade more than block in general mmos.

I'd like to include that evade is in itself flawed because it rewards to those who do consistent damage like summoners and invokers more than the other classes which will further increase that gap everyone keeps ranting about. If you were playing any other class it would be debilitating to miss a key skill to combo.

I still think block system in general does not have much of an impact. Evade seems very underwhelming likewise because of that aim is equal to that. Although ninjas rely on evade more than block in general mmos.

I'd like to include that evade is in itself flawed because it rewards to those who do consistent damage like summoners and invokers more than the other classes which will further increase that gap everyone keeps ranting about. If you were playing any other class it would be debilitating to miss a key skill to combo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users