• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 jiggity

jiggity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 08:34 AM

Has anyone tested it for RK class yet? Swapping vana/rwh for the armor and wearing ribbon or turkey for more damage with IB/DB sounds good to me.

#2 bonislav

bonislav

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • LocationBulgaria
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO[Chaos]

Posted 20 March 2017 - 03:56 AM

Wow how do you obtain this, and what update does it come with?

Regards

#3 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:16 AM

cash shop

#4 DenzelT

DenzelT

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:00 AM

are you selling your black ribbon? is it +9? if yes please message me with the price. thanks!

#5 Bohem

Bohem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1939 posts
  • LocationMage Class Forum..?

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:50 AM

hmm so instead of glorous suit which gives 20% HP....

let's see.. with peco card, evil dragon armor would give 15% HP and 5% SP.

as far as i am concerned, increase in SP gives more DMG then HP.    opsssss my bad. got confused. evil dragon armor does not give HP/SP +5%... damn so its only 10% HP with peco

plus, turkey hat or hwhb would greatly boost hp & sp / increase casting speed.

but i usually try not to get hit by mobs since geting hit -> lose HP -> less DB dmg.

and i dun even know if evil dragon armor would give good chance of life/sp leech ....

can someone test it out ?

Edited by Bohem, 20 March 2017 - 09:52 AM.

#6 naruto1989

naruto1989

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 03:33 PM

I think the best armor in agi crit rk not a db rk they said a 6 % in +10

#7 kinkthecat

kinkthecat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:06 PM

i tried it +9 on my agi Rk and GX and found the weak point is that it can be damaged so i guess if your willing to put cornutus or whatever give indestructable, then its somewhat viable vs pvp or damage armor mvps etc. but thats the only deterent for me. otherwise it procs about as much as vana or close to

#8 jiggity

jiggity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:25 PM

I like peco card in armor for DB, but the armor is IB Rk's dream with Black Ribbon or swapping thanatos/malicious weapons for something much stronger. I don't know about you guys, but whenever my equipment breaks, I just rodex it, fix, and mail it back. easy.

#9 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:00 PM

accidenral double post

Edited by blackCROSSCY, 20 March 2017 - 07:05 PM.

#10 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:02 PM

Works great for both DB RK and phys RK since both has headgears that they rather wear. HWHB for DB RK and black ribbon for phys RK. Also removes the need for thanatos weapon so you can use stronger weapons if you have enough leech gears (malicious set, bloodsucker/tengu, succ pet).

Most important thing is that it's slot allows you to get the element you need without losing dmg. Applies to both types of RK. Many instances benefit from a sort of undead or evil armor, but the downside is of course people don't really value the two types of element in the armor so your equipment devjalues after that (but it's still extremely functional).

But i would conclude it's awesome for phys RK. The armor itself has similar SP leech chance of a thanatos weapon, which is often the only SP leech used in the setup.

Edited by blackCROSSCY, 21 March 2017 - 03:55 PM.

#11 Richkr

Richkr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2379 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:33 AM

Just wondering which armor would you guys choose for a tao, evil armor or nectar suit. pvm wise. My tao is currently in anti magic suit.

I don't have sp and hp problems at all with my current setup. Barely use healing items except for mvping and sp items when using shield (dracula in tgl).

So basically between a little extra dmg or more hp/sp leech allowing gear flexibility.

Edited by Richkr, 22 March 2017 - 10:41 AM.

#12 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:55 AM

I'd put on nectar for more class variety uses.

#13 Jufi

Jufi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3590 posts
  • LocationOrb
  • Server:Thor & Chaos

Posted 09 April 2017 - 02:50 PM

I put my other tao gunka in +10 evil dragon armor last week. Its perfect and very good on PVM DB RK. If you are full PVM DB RK its really good to put it on Evil Dragon than Nectar Suit. 

#14 Richkr

Richkr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2379 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 03:52 PM

Unless you have Dracula. I think It all depends on you current setup. I don't think hp leech proc is a huge deal since we have many other options. I would only choose evil dragon armor if I really needed the extra sp proc more than the extra dmg. Tbh It's hard for me to decide. If I really wanted to put my tao in evil dragon armor, I would also have to put my kiel on a hwhb (currently in rwh). And maybe decard my dracula from TGL and put in one handed mace. 2xAS TGL would be more useful in this case. That's already a major change and I don't think it worth. There are pros and cons. You wouldn't have to worry about the cons if you had a pair of tao and dracula and like 3 kiels or something lol (very few people I know could actually experiment). The thing is currently I don't have problems with hp or sp. So I would personally say choose evil dragon armor if you are sure about the benefit. 

I have my evil dragon armor with angeling and it does wonder on genetic and gx. So again I think it depends on how you are going to use it :P

Edited by Richkr, 09 April 2017 - 04:01 PM.

#15 Jufi

Jufi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3590 posts
  • LocationOrb

Posted 09 April 2017 - 04:25 PM

I rarely use dracula weapon now. I have 2 dracula weapons, 1st on TGL and 2nd on Mace. Yes you are right its really depends on current set-up. I have also tao in Anti-Magic suit but now I only used it depends on situation. My DB damage for example is like 100k with Anti Magic Suit and 92k with Evil Dragon Amor. But I like the evil armor set-up, its make me deal DB damage consistently since my HP has a chance to bring back to maximum. Plus you can use always full AS carded weapon. In case you desocket your  kiel and put it on HWHB, its not bad to test  the tao on evil dragon since its only 192 silverine fruit. Well still depends on your decision.

Edited by Jufi, 09 April 2017 - 04:31 PM.

#16 Richkr

Richkr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2379 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 04:50 PM

I'm not bothering because we are receiving 16.1 soon, which is all I'm waiting for. Abusive robe dex 3/3 is still the best amor for tao in kRO as well. 

mhp +10%, mhp 1% for every refine (23% at +13)

dex 3/3: dex +18, ranged atk +20% at +13

I'm not considering the card itself and other bonuses the armor provides. Even a semi perfect enchanted armor would do.

#17 Jufi

Jufi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3590 posts
  • LocationOrb

Posted 09 April 2017 - 05:04 PM

Its that armor really exist on 16.1? How many more months we need to wait?. My experiment only cover in latest armors we have now. If that armor will come its really good for Tao. That's pure DB damage. 

Edited by Jufi, 09 April 2017 - 05:05 PM.

#18 Richkr

Richkr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2379 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 05:10 PM

when is 16.1?

Late this month we receive the data very recently.

Spoiler

#19 Richkr

Richkr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2379 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 05:14 PM

Its that armor really exist on 16.1? How many more months we need to wait?. My experiment only cover in latest armors we have now. If that armor will come its really good for Tao. That's pure DB damage. 

It's a big update. You can also share the armor with same enchants with gene. They receive full bonuses.

#20 Jufi

Jufi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3590 posts
  • LocationOrb

Posted 09 April 2017 - 05:17 PM

when is 16.1?

Late this month we receive the data very recently.

Spoiler

Wow! That armor is good for gloom too. I was waiting for enriched to make +9 Elemental Tights[1]. This update is big impact and new meta in coming. Thanks for this bro. I really didn't see this coming.

#21 Richkr

Richkr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2379 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 05:20 PM

Well I don;t have gloom so :x

#22 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 05:21 PM

i'd conserve tokens for when 16.2 lands, Cosnsulative Robe is more usefull for DB rk(neutral,fire,shadow resist per upgrade, and same enchants)

#23 Richkr

Richkr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2379 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 05:30 PM

Totally forgot about that one. The guy has 2 taos so probably I would have to conserve my tokens :x

#24 Jufi

Jufi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3590 posts
  • LocationOrb

Posted 09 April 2017 - 05:33 PM

I really dont trust on that sched base on what camp said. The 16.2 probably takes a year.

#25 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1802 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 01:11 AM

I would also have to put my kiel on a hwhb (currently in rwh).

Do it and get yourself a pair of EA4+ Sarah Earrings. My Kiel RWH has been gathering dust since I got a Kiel HWHB. The only reason I keep it around is to desocket in case the one in BFG turns out to be illegit.

My RK deals ~110k damage without an Anti-Magic Suit. Not sure exactly, and I can't check right now because all RKs are on Gum.

i'd conserve tokens for when 16.2 lands, Cosnsulative Robe is more usefull for DB rk(neutral,fire,shadow resist per upgrade, and same enchants)

Neutral resistance was removed in a later update. C.Robe is nice, but Fire and Shadow resist aren't too useful. Once we get Excellion set the Fire resist part of it will be completely useless. I guess Shadow resist is nice against Amdarais if you abuse his AI, but that's about it.

Edited by Zayaan, 10 April 2017 - 01:18 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users