30 replies to this topic

#26 Richkr

Richkr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2379 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 April 2017 - 09:14 PM

That explains why Abusive is still top choice by db rks in kRO :x I don't have much info on excellion set though. edit: doesn't seem to have a card slot :/

How hard is to get EA4 sarah earrings? I'm still using ur seals for dmg. Actually I have never bothered farming shards. I think I did this instance like once or twice after you guided me in the first occasion. I'm terrible with time and directions lol

Btw I really want to have my kiel on hwhb. But see if you can understand me, I would then have only 10% chance to leech 27% of dmg as hp (1 hf 1 dracula tgl, +9 malicious set + blood sucker) in comparison to 15% chance to 43%.(with rwh and without hp garment, using sp instead). I know, it's not too bad, but noticeable, esp at early lvls and some other situations I can't think about atm. I default leech 100% of the time, even when I'm mvping. You know what I mean haha I think I'm just too cheap.

That's why I mentioned I would most likely decard both tao and kiel, not just one of them. Like hwhb + evil dragon armor or rwh + dmg armor, not rwh + evil dragon armor (duh) or hwhb + dmg armor. But Hwhb + abusive robe would be a different story. Finally, If I had the extra 2% chance to leech 5% like you do, all of this would't make sense to me as well :P But I see your point, hwhb would allow me to have way more flexibility, can;t deny.

Edited by Richkr, 10 April 2017 - 09:32 PM.

#27 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1800 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 11 April 2017 - 03:38 AM

That explains why Abusive is still top choice by db rks in kRO :x I don't have much info on excellion set though. edit: doesn't seem to have a card slot :/

How hard is to get EA4 sarah earrings? I'm still using ur seals for dmg. Actually I have never bothered farming shards. I think I did this instance like once or twice after you guided me in the first occasion. I'm terrible with time and directions lol

Btw I really want to have my kiel on hwhb. But see if you can understand me, I would then have only 10% chance to leech 27% of dmg as hp (1 hf 1 dracula tgl, +9 malicious set + blood sucker) in comparison to 15% chance to 43%.(with rwh and without hp garment, using sp instead). I know, it's not too bad, but noticeable, esp at early lvls and some other situations I can't think about atm. I default leech 100% of the time, even when I'm mvping. You know what I mean haha I think I'm just too cheap.

That's why I mentioned I would most likely decard both tao and kiel, not just one of them. Like hwhb + evil dragon armor or rwh + dmg armor, not rwh + evil dragon armor (duh) or hwhb + dmg armor. But Hwhb + abusive robe would be a different story. Finally, If I had the extra 2% chance to leech 5% like you do, all of this would't make sense to me as well :P But I see your point, hwhb would allow me to have way more flexibility, can;t deny.

I spent roughly 2b for 2 EA4 Sarah Earrings. No idea if that's normal or lucky.

You could use Succubus Pet for the missing 2% chance, though I seem to remember you saying you weren't good with pets.

#28 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 03:06 PM

I spent roughly 2b for 2 EA4 Sarah Earrings. No idea if that's normal or lucky.

spent like 700m to get 2 EA4,then didnt use it after :heh:  Thor has higher value for zeny though

#29 Jufi

Jufi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3590 posts
  • LocationOrb
  • Server:Thor & Chaos

Posted 12 April 2017 - 12:07 PM

I never try that sarah earring with EA and also I never try rwc ring/pendant because they are non-tradable and there are no scrap value incase they become depreciate. The only non-tradable stuffs I invested are KVM weapons. How strong that sarah earring with EA compare to spirit ring with DLE 3vit and seal with DLE 3vit. 

Edited by Jufi, 12 April 2017 - 12:08 PM.

#30 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 April 2017 - 03:25 PM

Remove the Rings, see how much DB damage you do, then calc yourself with the increased ranged damage%. Isn't hard

#31 Jufi

Jufi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3590 posts
  • LocationOrb
  • Server:Thor & Chaos

Posted 13 April 2017 - 12:39 AM

Remove the Rings, see how much DB damage you do, then calc yourself with the increased ranged damage%. Isn't hard

Yeah this good idea. Imma try

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users