cwilbur

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • LocationIndiana
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifi

Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:41 AM

what were you thinking? this new armor is retarted, no one stands a chance without spending $$$ game is totally unfair even more than it was before. this new gear needs a major nerf or your going to lose alot of players. ive been in game since the beginning and never seen such stupid designing, 13k normal on max resist and 44k hp is stupid. berserkers can 2 hit people now. and you cant even defend yourself against a tempest as a melee class. game is broke and needs fixed or shut down permanantly. and sure enough this new gear will do just that. good luck on your russian favored game, hacker-aloha gonna find a fair american based mmorpg where i can actually have a fair pvp battle and not hit the target for 1k while they hit me for 8k+ at same level. at least make new armors easier to obtain, this puzzle stuff is stupid and it seems only russians or losers with too much time can afford them. im outty till its fixed. peace out.

#2 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 20 March 2017 - 03:09 AM

I don't like the idea behind the new RAID drop system and how to obtain armors too.

The new RAID and obtaining new armors, in general, should be something challenging but not a time consuming mall points feast.

The idea that you have to do older RAIDs to obtain new armor is great, but not in the form of puzzle pieces that only 1 party member out of a full alliance get (unless you multi log, CM etc).

The puzzle piece should come in the form of a daily quest, and it should be totally untradable. This will encourage even more RAID activity from everyone, everyone would be more happy in general because everyone make progress. 

Everyone should be able to enjoy new content, and the whole process of obtaining new armors should be more friendly to all the community, more about RAID with guild/friends and other players.  Not about multi-log and RAID with 2-3 players for hours and hours with Chance Maker and resets....

#3 cwilbur

cwilbur

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:51 AM

its not even the obtaining thats BS its the strength of the armor, poor people stand no chance its unfair.

#4 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:55 AM

blah blah bla cry cry bla bla they hit me for 8k+ bla blah cry blah bla

More than half of servers have these sets, even those who do not want to pay for a game or can't pay.

Each game has a maximum level, the maximum set which is stronger than all the others. Collect this set and stop writing whiny threads.

P.S. Or you no have friends to help ? Guild ? This is a MMORPG, here you need to play in the team. LOL.

#5 RealityBreakdown

RealityBreakdown

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 79 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 12:18 PM

More than half of servers have these sets, even those who do not want to pay for a game or can't pay.
Each game has a maximum level, the maximum set which is stronger than all the others. Collect this set and stop writing whiny threads.

P.S. Or you no have friends to help ? Guild ? This is a MMORPG, here you need to play in the team. LOL.

You are right, more than half the server has the sets.
Your 3 guilds that abused a bug to get them for free and extremely fast.
Anyone who can't pay for the game at this point has no chance in getting these sets.
And you are right max level has max level sets. Which were mg and vox sets. Which were balanced. And 90 set. Which was still balanced. Now, you have a set that destroys everyone not wearing it in 2 hits.

Also this isn't an mmorpg. There's no mmo. 250 people does not an mmo make.

#6 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:48 PM

You are right, more than half the server has the sets.
Your 3 guilds that abused a bug to get them for free and extremely fast.
Anyone who can't pay for the game at this point has no chance in getting these sets.
And you are right max level has max level sets. Which were mg and vox sets. Which were balanced. And 90 set. Which was still balanced. Now, you have a set that destroys everyone not wearing it in 2 hits.

Also this isn't an mmorpg. There's no mmo. 250 people does not an mmo make.

When the boss respawns we farm not more than 3-6 hours in 1 day with the CM. LoL. We get 200+- xeon in 3 hours. Its 1.5 set.

Now in 3 hours we get about 450+- xeon with a CM, its 3 set in 3 hours.

For example just yesterday I made my set, i farm resources for 3 weeks (15 ppl in 3 hours 10+- xeon for each player).

You're paranoid and not playing or just lazy and want to no one get new things.

Maybe u want to discredit those who farm sets with great difficulty than you are now (old 200+ xeon and after patch 450+ xeon).

No honor. Shame.

#7 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:50 PM

And yes in requiem more than 2000+ playing people.

#8 XennoGoesPsycho

XennoGoesPsycho

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:33 PM

:rofl:

#9 RealityBreakdown

RealityBreakdown

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 79 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 10:15 AM

Not even close.
Last month there wasn't even 2000 accounts that logged into the game.
Not sure why you are lying. I know why helium inflates his numbers. So the game doesn't shut down. Why do you?
Anyways, the average unique logins for last 12 months is approximately 400. I say approximately because it's possible some people shared ip addresses.
Also 2000 players still doesn't make an mmo. There are more people playing runescape. There are more people playing diablo2. A game that's 18 years old.

#10 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 08:35 PM

Anyways, the average unique logins for last 12 months is approximately 400. I say approximately because it's possible some people shared ip addresses.

only Russian we moved here over the past year more than 400. Only one of our Alliance a total of more people lol.

Edited by VModCupcake, 03 April 2017 - 09:44 PM.

#11 RealityBreakdown

RealityBreakdown

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 79 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 02:11 AM

Pathetic liar, only Russian we moved here over the past year more than 400. Only one of our Alliance a total of more people lol.

Really? Feel free to make a screen shot of even 150 of your alliance on.
With no multi loggers.

#12 Xenovian

Xenovian

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 06:01 AM

Pathetic liar, only Russian we moved here over the past year more than 400. Only one of our Alliance a total of more people lol.

In your Dreams maybe,Lmao. Anyways numbers dont matter at all. Quality Does and 0 of your "Weak Alliance" Has it ;]

#13 Xenovian

Xenovian

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 06:11 AM

Really? Feel free to make a screen shot of even 150 of your alliance on.
With no multi loggers.

Impossible Job Tho, They are like only 62-63 on their group, he for sure mean dual logging, like he does on game everyday.

#14 cwilbur

cwilbur

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:36 AM

they need to put pk brackets back in or make sets a little less bs they are way unbalanced

#15 cwilbur

cwilbur

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:37 AM

game will shut down if its not nerfed, alot of unhappy low levels getting 1 hit cuz of retarted armor and noobs who have no life and cant do anything except kill low levels for fun

#16 RealityBreakdown

RealityBreakdown

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 79 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:42 AM

game will shut down if its not nerfed, alot of unhappy low levels getting 1 hit cuz of retarted armor and noobs who have no life and cant do anything except kill low levels for fun

Game will never shut down. The diehard russians number about 100-150 people. Helium inflates that number to his bosses 10 fold. 1500 is enough for them to keep game open.
I doubt there has been even 1 month in the past 3 years where the amount of new people exceeds the amount of people quitting.

#17 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 12:35 PM

Anyways, the average unique logins for last 12 months is approximately 400.

Feel free to make a screen shot of even 150 of your alliance on.

What happened to your brain ? We talked about a year, and you now require for the day.

How's your health?

#18 RealityBreakdown

RealityBreakdown

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 79 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 12:50 PM

What happened to your brain ? We talked about a year, and you now require for the day.
How's your health?

How's your health?
Avg login per day max 400.

#19 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 01:14 PM

How's your health?
Avg login per day max 400.

I will never believe that.

#20 RealityBreakdown

RealityBreakdown

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 79 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 01:25 PM

I will never believe that.

Did not believe it either. Thought it was under 200.
But Christmas event brought up the averages, and the new content.

#21 Vulpes93

Vulpes93

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • Server:Nova

Posted 22 March 2017 - 01:32 PM

A very "important" reason for argument and flames.

#22 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 01:41 PM

and flames.

No problem. On your avatar filly XD

#23 Vulpes93

Vulpes93

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • Server:Nova

Posted 23 March 2017 - 12:41 AM

gECf4za5Vvs.jpg

#24 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 12:15 PM

There are 65 million people who play Requiem. Maybe not now, or in the last 8 years, or they may be more robotic than human. But if you look at the scope in a wide enough perspective. Lots of people play Requiem.

#25 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 23 March 2017 - 09:41 PM

May I remind you of this so sweet and epic claim of something like ... "500000 players in ReQQ". Straight from the horse's mouth.

Absolutely. But, nah... We are all malevolent liars here only trying to do harm and spread bs around. Nah, can't be, no way.

No way several "oldies" were actually present in old lil ReQQ each and every day for years, no, they are blatant malevolent liars, aren't they.

Because those of us who WERE there and freaking supported (and yes loved) this old lil game, have a different story to tell. A story that says that even at the very best of times and even during "events" there were hardly more than a few hundred people around, this is a fact, and I could not care less who claims what otherwise.

The "regulars" in the game more or less knew each other, knew the guilds, knew who were in their ranks, knew even the alts. Simply because ReQQ was never a really "big thing" happening, and this is OK, numbers isn't everything and it was totally fine and cool (given the circumstances) back then.

That was freaking BEFORE, I say it again - B E F O R E - everyone and their grandma were allowed to make 1000 accounts and 100000 alts to ... "play the game". Ah I see now, that is how we go about the "numbers". Sure thing. Also make one metric ton of bots and scripts running those awesome "multi accounts", and call it a lively and flourishing game. By all means.

Of course you can keep your pitiful existence within the boundaries of your lil protected "gangsta" guilds / alliances / whatever-you-please-to-call-them, and pretend all you like, and fool each other too. But you won't fool anyone else with a gram of functioning brains, just like the "management" can no longer fool all those who finally realised (at a cost) and understood the "big picture".

In reality, no one else gives a flying any more, outside the little circus of clowns, ah and of course the master clown maestro running it. Just like a sad asylum with mentals lost in their own little flowery and marvelous world. Why not.

Been there in all the good times, with all the good people, when dear lil ReQQ had something to give. Will also be here as a spectator now, because somehow I still have this silly "nostalgia", ah and to watch the encore to this final sad show.

Just remember... don't let the door hit you too hard when it finally closes, and it will close indeed. Have a great time indeed!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users