5 replies to this topic

#1 Solaire16

Solaire16

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:47 AM

Hi everyone,

I planned to build a DB/IB build and currently has some issues leveling up.

I am currently trying to level at nogg road but are progressing very slowly due to how untanky I am and how low my damage is.

Each time I aggro 3-4 mobs I am at the brink of death and has to pot vigorously or escape to a safe place to regen my health back.

I'm not sure if its my stats that F-ed me up or my equipment are garbage.

Here are my stats:

Str 60

Agi 7

Vit 74

Int 60

Dex 80

Luk 1

Should i get better gear or is this normal?

I am currently wearing eden equipment+free gear from trasncending without any cards

also should I go for DB straight or IB 1st?

Edited by Solaire16, 20 March 2017 - 09:18 AM.

#2 Penguins

Penguins

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:29 AM

if you're using eden gears, I recommend just going gramps time until you are 130+ (DB does low damage until you get enough base lvls for higher hp).

DB rk is much easier to lvl than IB

#3 jiggity

jiggity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:52 PM

I recommend going IB and resetting to DB after level 130. You should be able to level at nogg 2 til 130. I remember easily 1 shotting mobs with IB. All you need is 120 str, temporal str boots and try using a cheap high upgraded crimson weapon(nuetral/holy) or a long horn(Holy) enchanted with FS. Also a rideword hat does wonders for hp/sp leech if you can 1 shot without black ribbon or you can also use the new armor available in the new box in cash shop, evil dragon armor.

#4 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 20 March 2017 - 06:33 PM

I assume you need some cheap ways to survive since you're still using eden gears. First thing i suggest is to invest in a raydric garment. The best choice for a cheap and yet functional one is to slot it in a nidhoggurs garment since it gives you SP too. That's 27% reduction for about 30-35M.

Secondly, get yourself cheap consumables to spam. I would suggest that since you will be going DB, try to get a turkey in head first. Eggs can be bought by players who bot the egg trading machine for 300z per egg and it heals for more than a white potion when wearing turkey in head. A +4 one only cost 30M although it's rare now. if not, other options can be just 2 snowier carded accessories that cost only 2m each card with 800k for a cat hand glove(+1 stats) to slot it in (5.8m total). You do get frOzen once in a while it's no big deal in nogg where mobs are plenty to break you out. The double snowier accessories will
make ice cream heal almost like white potions but at extremely low cost.

If that's not enough, wear a fire armor. The cheapest one is being lucius fierce armor of volcano, unslotted only 800k too.

Edited by blackCROSSCY, 20 March 2017 - 06:34 PM.

#5 kinkthecat

kinkthecat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:00 PM

i leveled IB in nogg with +9 death guidance for HP leech with 2x manananngal card on it and CD in mouth to proc the SP regen mind you i had +9 black ribbon and +9 HBP most of the time or +7~+9 peuz set.

i went to various places along the way such a kobolds desert wolf juperos ghast heim and definately turn in.

try even making a +7 death guidance clean and tell me the vampire gift isnt your solution

#6 kinkthecat

kinkthecat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:02 PM

but you would need 90 agi for that death guidance to be useful

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users