• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jhepfoy

jhepfoy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 02:26 PM

I've been trying to refine all my exalted armours coz I feel like it's cheaper to just do it ur own since the market sells really cheap refining materials but now I feel like I'll be spending more on refining than just buying a +15 set. I don't use pluto or neptu unless it's on high grade like +12-14. The success rate actually goes the same with crafting (I sent them a ticket regarding this before, 79% only gives 2/5 and 3/8 sucess per set of trials, wasting so much valor points). Once the percentage goes below 85% it gives u less success than it should be coz even a 50:50 chance doesn't feel like 50:50 chance at all. It maybe a rough estimation but I have a strong feeling with the matter and I can't afford to really conduct a thorough experiment just to have it proven. haha. Well, it isn't a rant but I actually did refine my items for experimentation as well.

If u say that I need more experience with refining then I'd be worried. If other players have their way of refining or have techniques that works for them then it only means refining system is broken cause it should be working according to the percentage of success not on the pattern of doing it. And if I'm wrong with my observations, I'd gladly take it and apologize.

If I ever get rich in this game, I might conduct a thorough experiment with success rates in ROSE, be it crafting, refining and even monster drops. :p_err:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users