Classic March 23rd Maintenance Thread - Page 4 - Loki Classic Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Classic March 23rd Maintenance Thread

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#76 lxst

lxst

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts
  • LocationDetroit, Mi, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic/RT

Posted 26 March 2017 - 04:40 PM

*coughcough

yes it is true that the kvm gear should be added. lots of things should be done. tbh i've seen very few bad ideas tossed around these last few years. however.... there are things started long ago that need finishing. implementation of the rest of the new world gear (and cards that camp didnt already copy into hazy), this box/hat quest system (its all one system... anyone with half a brain can see that).... or more importantly, WHAT HAPPENED IN TALKS WITH KRO ABOUT CLIENT / SERVER UPDATES FOR CLASSIC!!!! (we for real just got strung along on that one, absolutely no info from the gms.... just stopped talking about it.) i have no faith these things will be addressed. just as i know we wont see any improvements to bg, woe, and possibly gear attainability(talking upgraded kp hats here). and i already know if we do get kvm we either wont get all of it or pieces will be altered.  

IF things are ever taken seriously by staff again, and steps to move forward are made... i'll be the first one cheering them on. and i'll prolly even log into the game. the last half a year or more i really just feel like "why put in time, effort... when the server is.... well, the unloved step-child". i fear that the day will just come when the staff pulls the plug and my work is gone. it's not like there going to migrate classic toons onto renewal in the end. (i believe there are technical limitations because the server is separated from the re-system, ect,ect.) i do hope im wrong.... 

#77 teresias

teresias

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 652 posts
  • LocationWest Prontera / Geffen
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Loki / Chaos / Odin

Posted 27 March 2017 - 08:17 AM

Finish all current projects first before implementing something new. Full of half-baked updates and nothing completed.

#78 Piketchupchu

Piketchupchu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 10:38 AM

Can we get a definitive date for the next Alchemist List Reset?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users