Just a clarify about the fake guild. - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Just a clarify about the fake guild.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 easykill1215

easykill1215

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 04:02 AM

Hi guys, I just want to clarify something here.

So some of you after looking at T-Board assumed that Sketchboks is Sketchbook's alternative guild and following is the thought that we broke the EW's rules by applying for EW with an alt. guild. Well it's understandable since the name and the logo is kinda similar to each other.

http://i.imgur.com/PapIMlN.png

So I'm here to confirm that Sketchboks is not one of us, We don't know who are they and why are they doing that. In fact, I have been using megaphone to warn people about that.

Hope we don't get a wrong punishment from GM for this.

Also, the following consequence of this is the confusion of new players, some of them joined Sketchboks and they thought the guild is one of us. I was getting some random whispers like "Why I don't see you in the guild member list".  

I also wonder if GM can do anything to stop them from doing this. If not, it's also fine.

Have a nice weekend everyone  :p_smile:  thanks for reading this.

#2 FeintsSiphon

FeintsSiphon

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 109 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 06:23 AM

I also wonder if GM can do anything to stop them from doing this.

I had talked with GM regarding similar issue. They said they would review the policy but change has not been seen so far.

#3 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:revreS

Posted 25 March 2017 - 08:28 AM

I had witnessed a couple of it's members but it seems they're recruiting players as well as they had tried to invite people one night in PoW.

Though I'm no member of Sketchbook I would recommend players who seemingly get an invite from a guild that seems questionable due to similar-yet-wrong name and emblem to decline and then whisper a leader or vice from the official guild and ask and warn them of the others running around.

#4 Miimii5

Miimii5

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 25 March 2017 - 06:22 PM

please do not cause any problem those fake guilds #7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users