Let me throw my hat into the ring with this type of post...
- Always read over your floor drops before going into a floor and map your time accordingly
- Drops are classified in the time it takes to achieve them not by Colors or so i have noticed ( some get cards easier than others its a RNG type thing)
- To feel the nostalgia have the Ragnarok Classic OST playing in the background; i know I do
- Watch the market carefully and map your sales for the day accordingly as after 24 hours the sales expire and you can always repost the sale at no cost
- Common items are being sold at 1 diamond each; look for the deals by sorting out your market place searches and use "Keywords" to determine the item you want
- Classes in this game rely on varied tactics but remember little ones DEX for spell casters and archers alike are good for your cool downs...
Now ill need some coffee myself