game crashes when teleporting to other areas - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

game crashes when teleporting to other areas

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 atrixlolypop

atrixlolypop

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 09:59 AM

hey, i need some help,i checked the forums for this problem but i didnt manage to find something similar

my friends game keeps crashing when he tries to teleport to an area

the first day he didnt have this problem at all for 10hours +,now he cant teleport without crashing

we tried alot of things

-we reinstalled dragon saga a few times on steam and with the normal patcher not on steam,both clients are having the same problem

-we also checked the integrety of the gamefiles with steam and it updated it but it didnt solve it aswell

-we tried many different software that people recommended but also didnt work

-we did a full reset on the desktop,maybe some other software was blocking it but that didnt work aswell

do u guys have any idea how to fix this?

#2 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 26 March 2017 - 11:00 AM

That is usually a problem which happens after patching when we update files.The patcher can be very instable and sensitive in cases the internet connection is weak (because of a big distance between you and the server location or a weak WiFi/WLAN signal). Another reason can be that the harddisk has not enough space left for the patcher to store temporary files.

Either way, the easiest way to fix that problem at this point is to download the pre-patched files from here:

https://forums.warpp...lems/?p=2516733

overwrite the installation in SteamApps/Common/DragonSaga with these files and the game should work fine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users