#1 Latsabb

Latsabb

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 March 2017 - 10:00 AM

I have gotten rather bored of my Ranger, so I am going to roll an Assassin. I am looking to pick up a weapon that will carry him through to GX, if at all possible. I know that thief is unlikely to have use of it, as odds are that it will be a katar weapon, but that is acceptable, as the time as thief is short.

If someone could give me a good weapon idea, with cards, that would be great. I have access to a +8 Double Critical Boned Jur [3], but it isnt something I could run all the time, and likely not the best option.

Any other equipment that might speed up leveling significantly would also be greatly appreciated.

#2 nheil02

nheil02

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 10:31 AM

since you do have jur stick to that weapon then after you become level 70 change it to Crimson Katar choose either FIre/Holy make it +7 carded it with Hunter Fly card or none carded will boost your leveling.

#3 4489161205114505047

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 29 March 2017 - 02:41 PM

Inverse Scale also a good option if you have +7 and 2 enchant in malangdo. 2 DD Crimson dagger also good option and Crimson Katar.i am using compare my +9 crimson katar(water) have 300+ attack for lv 101 GX and 2 DD crimson dagger(water) +8 both have attack 380.it really depend dex or luk,dex for dd and luk for katar

#4 xMLGzus

xMLGzus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1117 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 March 2017 - 09:04 PM

Try to get your hands on a Thanatos Katar  great power and leeching ability (Hunterfly Card)

#5 Aizenath

Aizenath

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationCloser to hell than heaven...
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:notRO

Posted 30 March 2017 - 01:20 AM

Try to get your hands on a Thanatos Katar  great power and leeching ability (Hunterfly Card)

After you hit 120

#6 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 10:05 AM

I have 2 sets for leveling, a +13 Holy Crimson Katar paired with Vanar (my RK's), and a +9 Mali Thana Katar to pair with my WDEH. I have a couple of +13 Neutral Crimson Katars which I'm trying to sell, but won't for a long time since the price has fallen dearly and I don't want to drop it to current prices. The question is: should I slot a couple HF cards in one of them and use instead of the Thana Katar? What are the opinions of you pros?

#7 jamdonutjam

jamdonutjam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1273 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 07 April 2017 - 10:23 AM

I would keep the Mali Thana, the hp and sp leech is just too good. Unless you are making an army of sinxes and GXes below 120 then it may be worth your time making a malicious crimson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users