Posted 26 March 2017 - 11:16 PM

I'm going to throw up if one dropped for you

#3 JadeMountain

JadeMountain

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 671 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 02:16 AM

anything above GTB and TAO is measured by desperation, not zeny.

if you really want a range-->somewhere between 2GTB and 2 TAO,  lol

#4 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 March 2017 - 06:02 AM

anything above GTB and TAO is measured by desperation, not zeny.

Lesson learned for life. So very true.

#5 Jufi

Jufi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3590 posts
  • LocationOrb
  • Server:Thor & Chaos

Posted 27 March 2017 - 06:39 AM

i think he traded his tao for that card. If that card really more than 2GTB or 2TAO. Means he won the trade.

#6 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 March 2017 - 08:11 AM

The card is a novelty, I hope you didn't trade your Tao for it because you were severely ripped off.

It is worth what someone would pay for it, but it probably isn't worth over 10b. I would probably compare it in price to a Valk card.

#7 meditation

meditation

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3547 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 08:25 AM

The card is a novelty, I hope you didn't trade your Tao for it because you were severely ripped off.

It is worth what someone would pay for it, but it probably isn't worth over 10b. I would probably compare it in price to a Valk card.

Absolutely agreed.

#8 Combattent

Combattent

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2094 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 08:30 AM

rep

#9 SeikenDensetsu

SeikenDensetsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 09:45 AM

kind of feels like this jademountain char is totally out to fluff up the prices of some items, giving ridiculous offers and out of the world price checks.

mind telling us who you really are?

Edited by SeikenDensetsu, 27 March 2017 - 09:46 AM.

#10 KingAbel

KingAbel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1281 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 10:36 AM

All he does is post in MVP card threads.  And his posts are reliably complete bull-_-.  Check out his posting history if you would like to see more. 

Edited by KingAbel, 27 March 2017 - 10:42 AM.

#11 Usernamedenied

Usernamedenied

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 02:56 PM

I saw someone selling one in eden for 80b a few months ago. Have no clue what happened to it. I highly doubt it's worth 80b/2gtb/2tgk though. I can't put a price on it either, since I think it is useless.

#12 Richkr

Richkr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2379 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 03:04 PM

Can anyone provide info on what this card does ? I remember kRO has changed the original effect and that's what divine pride is showing.

#13 JadeMountain

JadeMountain

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 671 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 08:38 PM

I think the 80B in 1F was fenrris? that auction was very hot.  TWO 10B? lol   i will buy all ur TWO for 10B ea.

#14 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 09:30 PM

I think the 80B in 1F was fenrris? that auction was very hot.  TWO 10B? lol   i will buy all ur TWO for 10B ea.

What are you going to use it for that's going to command that price? No offense, but you didn't know what BDM stood for and you didn't know the effect of some of the cards you were trying to buy in the past.

Edited by Myzery, 27 March 2017 - 09:30 PM.

#15 Usernamedenied

Usernamedenied

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 09:39 PM

Pretty sure it's a two card. As for the price of  this card, no one really knows since the card is so new. If you're willing to buy all two cards for 10b, then that is the minimum price of the card. Whether anyone else is willing to pay the same price is anyone's guess.

#16 Jufi

Jufi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3590 posts
  • LocationOrb
  • Server:Thor & Chaos

Posted 28 March 2017 - 12:40 AM

I really sure he traded his tao for T.W.O card. When he got Tao, I offered 40b as starting offer. I pmed him in forum for update like everyday, asking what is the latest offer. Someone get T.W.O card and posted it on chaos market group in FB. Base on the effect, T.W.O and Buwaya card is the same in concept (T.W.O is referring on mana leak percentage at specific AOE coverage). The last pm on the guy, he replied on me he traded his tao already for T.W.O. To make sure about the price. Try to sell that T.W.O card for 40b. Lets see if someone will pm you to buy it. Because when you post tao for 40b, many will buy it on that price including me and it will sold like less than an hour.

#17 SeikenDensetsu

SeikenDensetsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 12:42 AM

lol just cos someone traded something worth something for something worth nothing (relatively), doesn't mean that should be accepted as the standard o.O

#18 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 28 March 2017 - 12:49 AM

Personally I think 3~7b.

While the concept seems awesome for WoE, it's both chance based which means it is not 100%, and it is only applicable to short ranged attacks.

Now if the chances were 20%+ and it was physical attacks, THEN you have a card worth more than 30b.

But it isn't, so w/e if people wanna offer what they want, then let them but don't try pretend the card is worth -_-loads because of the effect, it ain't optimised enough :X

#19 Agonizing

Agonizing

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3238 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 28 March 2017 - 05:26 AM

Come on guys, lets stick to the topics. So, since the OP ask for a price check, I would put it in the range of 5b. I can't even begin think that it can be value near a Fenris or even gtb. But if JadeMountain is the same guy on ropd then I would trade that t w o card for gtb or tao =P

Edited by Agonizing, 28 March 2017 - 05:26 AM.

#20 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 06:25 AM

Let's break this down a slightly different way:

There are 2 potential major scenarios you would use any item in: PvM/MVPing, and PvP/WoE

1. PvM/MVPing:

• SP Drain has no effect on monsters
  • 10% Atk is inferior to any race/size card, Abysmal Knight, and Turtle General
  • Does not make weapon unbreakable like Valk Randgris

The only thing it offers in terms of PvM/MVPing is that it works on all races/sizes, even though it's inferior to any other card that offers the same thing. From this, the price should be lower than both Valk Randris and Turtle General.

2. PvP/WoE

• SP Drain is a skill proc, which means it won't proc on skills. This limits the use to fast melee characters, or reflecting damage in some way
  • Weapon card limits this to one class, or maybe a small handful if it's in something generic like a dagger.
  • 10% atk is still inferior to similar options, and doesn't make weapon unbreakable

Here, the 10% atk is kind of useless. If you're using it to reflect, the extra atk does no good. If you're not reflecting, doing an extra ~6% more damage is ok, but not worth sacrificing double hp from a tao or triple dps from kiels.

From an unreliable source, it appears to be a 5% chance to proc, plus 1% per 3 refine in the weapon. In a +15 weapon, it would be a 10% proc rate. Not horrible, but it also means on average it's proccing less than once per second even on a max aspd character.

In terms of value in usefulness (the fact that it really only has any use in WoE), it's probably like ~2bil or less. Factoring in rarity, you might get up to 4-5bil for it. But like others before said, it's more of a novelty item than a "good" card.

#21 KyrieDielle

KyrieDielle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2428 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 06:39 AM

Tofu said it. GG.

#22 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 06:42 AM

rip :v

#23 Doomsquare

Doomsquare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • Server:iRO Brooms \o/

Posted 28 March 2017 - 06:43 AM

TWO card should be worth based on what it does similar to a Buwaya card. Of course considering the rarity of TWO, possibly a 1-3b premium.

If you really traded Tao for it, you've just lose 35b in value at least. But at least the Tao was a drop ^_^

#24 WhyUs

WhyUs

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 749 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 07:42 AM

Who is the lucky one that getting the tao from the trade.lucky bastad

#25 IWindyI

IWindyI

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members