• This topic is locked This topic is locked
53 replies to this topic

#51 flyingbeer

flyingbeer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 02:40 AM

Has anyone tested status cards with bapho card?

#52 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 April 2017 - 06:23 AM

I believe something that's just a status proc like curse or stun will work with bapho. However, skill procs won't work, because the splash damage is already considered a skill proc.

Because the sp drain effect is a skill proc, it won't work with bapho.

#53 flyingbeer

flyingbeer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 11:48 AM

Humor me

Bapho LoD Valk T W O

Troll much?

#54 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 29 July 2019 - 07:37 AM

They said it couldn't be done, so i'll humor you all with this necro:

Spoiler

Yep, that was real, and thankfully the fenrir is legit as well. And since TWO is no longer in my possession i'll reveal what GMs revealed to me about it.

- Soulless Defeat - the NPC version of the skill - gives HP back to the monster equivalent to how much of your SP has been stolen. The player version of Soulless Defeat does not restore HP from enemy-player-drained SP. It steals SP and nothing else.

- The 15x15 AoE range applies to the target, not the user. Attacking someone 1 cell to the right of you, compared to 1 cell to the left, will shift the AoE. Be wary of this.

- The actual chance to drain SP is initially .5% with a +0 weapon, with a 1% increase per 3 refine. You will have a 5.5% chance of draining enemy SP with a +15 weapon; 6.5% with a +18 weapon.

- Having 2x TWO cards in the same weapon will still grant the user 10% attack power per card, for a total of 20%

- Having 2x TWO cards in the same +15 weapon will not grant the user an 11% chance to drain SP. Chance% to proc skills only works with 1 of the same card per weapon. However..

- Having 2x TWO cards in two different +15 weapons will grant 2x separate accounts of 5.5% chance to drain enemy SP coming from each individual weapon, which will give you an 11% chance to drain enemy SP overall. But again, you must have each card in a different weapon to achieve this effect.

- And finally, as mentioned by Tofu, things such as splash attack damage from bapho card will not proc SP drain. You cannot proc Soulless Defeat through another skill.

Hope this helps~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users