Suggestions to improve the game - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Suggestions to improve the game

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RainbowRush

RainbowRush

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 March 2017 - 02:49 AM

Let gear pieces be equipable in "costume". This game has a lot of really cool items and sets you never really get to see, this option would let me cruise around with my amazing looking lvl 40 elemental weapon without having to commit to it's damage. Maybe I wanna rock the amazing looking Valkyre set, but can't forgo the stats of PoS. I could finally utilize my large assortment of hats as well.

"Beginning of an adventure!" Whenever I see this red quest that I can never complete, it triggers a Vietnam flashback.

Change the name of the "God-Like Control" medal to "God-Like Skill". I believe this change would make the game twice as great.

#2 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 31 March 2017 - 02:32 AM

The first option have been no due to technical impossibility for like 4ever and won't be possible according to popcorn

#3 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 01 April 2017 - 09:46 AM

The second thing annoyed me too when I was doing all quests...

#4 Je5u

Je5u

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 02:24 PM

Let gear pieces be equipable in "costume". This game has a lot of really cool items and sets you never really get to see, this option would let me cruise around with my amazing looking lvl 40 elemental weapon without having to commit to it's damage. Maybe I wanna rock the amazing looking Valkyre set, but can't forgo the stats of PoS. I could finally utilize my large assortment of hats as well.

I'm not sure but I think it was Popcorn who replied to a suggestion like this before saying that it is not possible due to technical limitations (?) or something along those lines.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users