Hybrid CartCannon Geneticist build? yay or nay? - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Hybrid CartCannon Geneticist build? yay or nay?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jokercoolyeah

jokercoolyeah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 27 March 2017 - 09:24 PM

Going to ask if AGI will play a better role for CC DPS than the classic builds before ( asking because of the Cylinder HB giving 100% casttime reduction and the only thing that you will care for spamming is aspd and cast-delay reduction)

Old Build:

Str: 100

Agi: 1

Int: 120

Dex: 120

Luk: 2

Aspd(unarmed+Berserk & Celermine): 171

Aspd(+12HF +Berserk & Celermine): 169

Theoretical New Build:
Str: 91

Agi: 70

Int: 110

Dex: 120

Luk: 12

Aspd(unarmed+Berserk & Celermine): 182

Aspd(+12HF +Berserk & Celermine): 180

additional note: 

Homunculus: Dieter/Sera(seems sera reduces so much of aspd so that it wont matter if I add agi or not)

No access to kiel Headgears

Which do you think will provide the best DPS (mainly for Cart Cannon)

what are your thoughts? thanks

#2 Raizel00

Raizel00

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 March 2017 - 09:44 PM

Agi only matter if have no delay right? Tho having 100 agi on my warlock was nice dodging mobs and making quagmire more effective on some MVPs  :heh: .

Edited by Raizel00, 27 March 2017 - 09:50 PM.

#3 LunaMoonBunny

LunaMoonBunny

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 217 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 March 2017 - 10:32 PM

With the current gear we have on iRO, I don't think neither will provide the best DPS. I understand that you may not have immediate acess, but 120 str is quite a bit stronger than 120 int right now.

Tengu combo (Mask+Scroll) gives a really high ammount of damage (I think it's like 10% more ranged AND 10% more damage against all sizes) and the way that Cylinder interacts with int, the higher it goes the more diminishing it's bonus become. These two (three?) factors combined make so 120 str will be better most of the times, especially because you can get the full bonus of Temporal STR boots as well.

Regardless, about the question, without Kiels or bragi, the ASPD really won't do you much. It makes smoother yeah, but at least when bombing with Heartwing (no kiels) I never noticed a need for more ASPD, it just isn't enough to justify unless you're going pretty high up on that regard.

#4 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 28 March 2017 - 02:45 AM

Even with kiels or bragi you still need to be using transformation scroll/candy to CC significantly faster :v

#5 jokercoolyeah

jokercoolyeah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 28 March 2017 - 02:58 AM

Thanks for the responses guys.

@LunaMoonBunny I guess I'll just stick to my old build(it is 120 int before to achieve no cast CC stat-wise before the introduction of cylinder HB), and Tengu set is really out of my budget right now mainly because of cylinder  :p_swt: .

@Ashuckel, what candy/scroll will provide the fastest animation? I only use the Blue(bathory) for instances, is there a better one?

thanks

#6 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 28 March 2017 - 03:06 AM

Bathory is the fastest one

0 user(s) are reading this topic