Incy's illos ( Commissions: FULL) - Creative Contraptions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Incy's illos ( Commissions: FULL)

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 IncyI

IncyI

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 27 March 2017 - 11:47 PM

artshop.png

Howdy, sup, sup, and also, sup! I'm insecureillustrator, yap! But you can call me ii or Incy rather than that mouthfull!
This here is my art shop 'n' doodle-gallery. I'mma running on a 'soup of the day' kinda system for commissions. That is to say, I'll have a slot open dedicated to a set theme that fits what I feel like drawing.

CURRENT 'SOUP OF THE DAY'
Ahhh, it's good to be drawing anime style again! I wanna try drawing a guy in my new style (see my 'Latest Picture' below). So if you feel like gambling on how this'll turn out, I'll do a waist up for 500mil or thighs up for 600mil (Note: If I do more of this particular slot, I will ask a higher price.)

SLOTS
Soup of the day slot : Dawnte.
  RLC: PAUSED!

LATEST PICTURE/s
Thigh's-up commissions of Fleurdelune's lovely Arch Bishop.

Fleur_AB02.png

I draw in a lot of different styles and easily find myself being influenced by the art direction of whatever anime I'm watching or what game I'm playing. I intend to draw in the style of my most recent work (above). But on the off chance that I offer any of my previous styles, or if you need to see more of my stuff before you decide to commission, then here are a few more recent samples of other stuff I've drawn, albeit mostly non-RO related. 

Spoiler

HOW TO COMMISSION :

1) Read all the slot info/rules/how to commission!

2) I will take payment for after completion.

3) Please post or pm a screenshot or ROPD link of your character. 

4) Tell me what accessories/headgear they're wearing, their hair and eye colour, and any unique details (Scars, freckles, etc). 

5) Tell me a little about their personality ( do you want them to look cute and happy, grumpy, sinister, etc).

6) If you require a specific pose, please describe it and/or link something similar.

7) I usually only have one slot open at a time because I'm easily stressed and a commission backlog freaks me out. Please don't pester me for a slot if the slot list is full or not available.

RULES / NOTES

◢⋮ I only draw RO characters for RO Zeny. (I will also consider FF XIV characters). If you want OCs or other non-RO themed fanart, RLC is required. A gal's gotta eat. (And buy cosplay material >_>;;; )

◢⋮ Some stuff costs extra. Common sense stuff here: If you want, for example, your mount in the picture, then (assuming I'm willing) it's gonna cost a lot more.

◢⋮ If you fail to tell me something you require in your picci, that's not my responsibility.

◢⋮ Please respond to your completed art within three days of receiving it. Ideally sooner. I am unable to draw anything new until you've told me you're satisfied, as without your confirmation it is not finished in my mind, this leaves me 'hooked' on that commission, unable to move on. I'm aware I'm not actually a bad artist, but I also have crippling self doubt that can easily take over my mindset, and the more I wait, the more sure I am that I've done a dreadful picture and you're too scared to tell me, so I must be terrible! Which then also leaves me unmotivated, miserable and full of self doubt. Hence my nickname 'insecureillustrator'. This isn't really you're fault, it's me, it's how I am. But it's also unavoidable for me, and so this is in the rules. If you are not able to log in to the forums every 3 days, I'm unable to accept your request. Every subsequent day after the first three days, your price will be doubled for the time I've lost.

◢⋮ If you wish to use my art for a loading screen, please say so before I draw your commission. Then I can save a version for you at the loading screen ratio.

◢⋮ If you want any of the account bound hats, you may use your commission as a loading screen entry for free, ie at no extra cost to your commission. If however, you want the Green hat costume as your prize, I want an extra 500m to partially compensate me for the hat. This is because using my hard work to get a free one billion zeny hat for you to then sell at a profit to your commission would be abuse of both artists and the loading screen system, and I will not be used.  (This rule was taken and modified from Rideword's shop. Couldn't agree more!)

COMPLETED ART FOR THIS THEAD: 

Spoiler

Edited by IncyI, 04 December 2017 - 02:19 PM.

#2 IncyI

IncyI

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 07:24 AM

How have I not posted these here yet? Whoops! Well here's Scrunch3y's Doram! Thank you for taking a chance on me Scrunchie and letting me use your character as my first attempt at drawing Doram! (I didn't have any samples up at the time! Gosh!) 

Doram_scrunch3y.png Doram_Scrunch3yTP.png

#3 IncyI

IncyI

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 07:28 AM

And here's Fleurdelune's Doram! I got completely carried away with this one, I only meant to open a simple stress free sketch shop *facepalm*.  Someone take my graphics tablet away from me I have no self control! 

doram_fleurdelune1.png

Doram_fleurdeluneFin.png

Oh but come on, Doram are adorable, can you blame me?

#4 Akreis

Akreis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1232 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Server:Chaos/Loki/Thor

Posted 20 April 2017 - 07:54 AM

Damn, I want a Soup of the Day slot ; A;

Your coloring is very beautiful.

How much do you charge with RLC (for let's say, a sketch or lineart commission of 1 male OR 1 female?)

Edited by Akreis, 20 April 2017 - 07:55 AM.

#5 miaowlee

miaowlee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 355 posts
  • Locationstarbucks
  • Server:chaos <3

Posted 20 April 2017 - 06:29 PM

i need your slot.

#6 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 April 2017 - 08:27 PM

Welcome back to RO! :> <3 I love the chibi you drew for me!

#7 dawnte

dawnte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1980 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 April 2017 - 02:12 AM

I didn't know it was you who drew that chibi for me c: !

Welcome to the forums  :lv:

#8 IncyI

IncyI

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 06:12 AM

Gosh, thank ya all for the kind words! And sorry I didn't respond sooner, I tend to ignore my thread until I complete whatever my current commission at the time is. Which I... sorta have, hehe, but I also am weirdly incapable of letting go of a project and moving on to the next one until I know the customer is happy ^^;;; 

Anywho, it's super nice to see all ya'll who I met on Gaia last year via SupersingingFox and friends RO chibis ^_^
I'll drop you a PM to answer your question Akreis, thank ya!

*edit*

Oh! And also I almost forgot, here's my contribution to this month's loading screens!

LSPawsbreak.png

Pawsbreak is my Doram, I never really thought of him as being at all Batman-like, but when I got his bat-stole, I couldn't help but draw the comparisons.

I really wanted to make it into a fake comicbook issue cover for funsies! So I mucked about with it a bit and ended up with this next version, but I decided to put the original as a Loading Screen. No one has time to read stuff between maps anyway.

LSPawsbreak1.png

(By-the-by, I really don't like the new official DC comics logo ><)

Edited by IncyI, 02 May 2017 - 07:05 AM.

#9 IncyI

IncyI

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:08 AM

I'm really happy with how my latest RO picci came out! 

Here's Fleurdelune's Arch Bishop, Hwyl. And also, her OC, which was the previous part of her commission.

fleurdelune3.pngfleurAB00.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users