• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

#1 Sonofzeus97

Sonofzeus97

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 01:11 PM

This has never happened in the history of rose. I do not understand why no one can do anything about it. Rose's main focus should be fixing AA. Seriously rose is dying because of this. Till when do you expect people to spam dungeons? Till when do you expect people to just vend or afk or just log to chat? This is sickening. Instead of trying to make money off IM, getting new lucky spin costumes and all that FIX AA ALREADY. What is this nonsense. This is an official game and you guys can't do anything about it??????????????? Even rose private servers are x9000 better than the official. Don't get me wrong I love the official rose, but seriously how long is this gonna take? It's been what a 8 months now? Or a year? I don't even remember the last time I had fun in AA. FIX IT ALREADY THIS IS GETTING ON MY NERVES GMS DO YOUR JOB ALREADY.

#2 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 28 March 2017 - 04:19 PM

GM's don't fix this stuff, DEV's do, just sayin~

#3 dixymen

dixymen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 08:27 PM

"The R.O.S.E. Team are aware of issues with AA and are working on a fix"  :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn:

#4 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 08:44 PM

Yes, they'd stop giving that response if you'd keep it to 1 thread via using the search function. We don't need 50 threads of people saying the same thing. 

#5 meocutduoi

meocutduoi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 128 posts
  • LocationVietnam
  • Server:Arua

Posted 28 March 2017 - 09:51 PM

But he's right Feuer. I also dont know why they dont fix this bug. We have our right to complain about their bad service quality

#6 MeneseJ

MeneseJ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 28 March 2017 - 09:57 PM

Yea fix AA please, this DP and DG its tired already

Edited by MeneseJ, 28 March 2017 - 09:58 PM.

#7 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 10:07 PM

Yes, but do it in a single thread, that was my only point. Aside from the fact that Game Moderators (GMs) aren't Developers (DEVs), but that one was moot on purpose. 

Edited by Feuer, 28 March 2017 - 10:08 PM.

#8 Lijona

Lijona

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts
  • Locationsunshine coast

Posted 29 March 2017 - 06:09 AM

I don't care which staff member is going to fix aa... GM or Dev.

I still hope that there are staff members at all, taking care of Rose and fixing things.

I mean... it does not look like a team taking care...  but hope never dies.

It would be nice, if you give the community the feeling, that you take the aa issue and the duping issue seriously.

That you show the community, that you are working on it.

Some words from time to time from the staff would be nice too.... so we know, that there still IS a staff...  I start to believe that Genesis is just a rumor...

And in my opinion the rose community is extremly patient.

There are two issues in game which could kill the game... and there are such a few threads on forums.

Yes, I know that there have been more... deleted... but still... that is not much.

So... it must be allowed to complain... there is a serious reason to complain.

#9 carlosrose

carlosrose

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 06:56 AM

Yes, but do it in a single thread, that was my only point. Aside from the fact that Game Moderators (GMs) aren't Developers (DEVs), but that one was moot on purpose.

The same thread that has been ignored since december?

#10 Buffiies

Buffiies

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • LocationCanyon City Of Zant
  • Server:''Aura''

Posted 29 March 2017 - 07:46 AM

They know pretty well that some PVP arenas is broken. Don't need to put the same sign in front of the first sign, the drivers still gets it.

Unnecessary topic.

#11 AyaR

AyaR

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 08:01 AM

The same thread that has been ignored since december?

And they lock them so we are not able to comment also :p_swt:

#12 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Server:Aura

Posted 29 March 2017 - 09:47 AM

I start to believe that Genesis is just a rumor...

Well I was out in the wilds catching them all when I stumbled upon, gues who!

He's still around  :p_smile:

iyirzd.png

#13 Lijona

Lijona

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts
  • Locationsunshine coast

Posted 29 March 2017 - 09:59 AM

Good to know!!!!

And I really like the treehouse map.

#14 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Server:Aura

Posted 29 March 2017 - 10:08 AM

U dont like my pokemonos?  :o

#15 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 March 2017 - 12:17 PM

Just curious, which patch, or around what time period did Akram Arena regularly start crashing? It seems strange that after all of these months the issue can't be pinpointed.

#16 Lijona

Lijona

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts
  • Locationsunshine coast

Posted 29 March 2017 - 12:24 PM

crashing started last August? September?
I don't even remember... it is so long now...

First it was just dc... and that did not happen to everyone.

Then the clients crashed... and that happens to everyone now.

It happens not only in AA, but in every group situation... like leveling.

if there is a lot of animation... skills, flames, mob attack... then it crashes at once.

#17 iRexha

iRexha

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 12:37 PM

Inb4 locked topic again. And yes, we have an official one about this issue to talk on, but I'm pretty sure it's been locked too. 

My question to the DEVs is, do you even still care about the game? Prior to Leonis' departure, when there was a bug like this, it was fixed as soon as it was made aware of. These days its all "The rose team is aware of this issues and is working to solve it." Like alright, but are you actually? Or do you just say that to keep us quiet for a few days until we make another topic such as this one?

#18 kumpiakot

kumpiakot

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 536 posts
  • Server:draconis

Posted 29 March 2017 - 03:39 PM

has nothing to do with AA itself the crash and dc's occurs if you are on a big group ... it happens too in cartel my suggestion is disable group or use party system with 15 players on it so we can start AA.

#19 iRaphael

iRaphael

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 04:20 PM

I'm glad people have finally realized and started questioning the GM team than just siting back. 

#20 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York

Posted 29 March 2017 - 04:52 PM

Well, what could have possibly changed that caused large groups to start crashing when they didn't do so prior?

#21 dixymen

dixymen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 08:38 PM

Inb4 locked topic again. And yes, we have an official one about this issue to talk on, but I'm pretty sure it's been locked too. 

My question to the DEVs is, do you even still care about the game? Prior to Leonis' departure, when there was a bug like this, it was fixed as soon as it was made aware of. These days its all "The rose team is aware of this issues and is working to solve it." Like alright, but are you actually? Or do you just say that to keep us quiet for a few days until we make another topic such as this one?

Clearly not - crashes and disconnects should be priority. Duping issues should be priority. It's embarrassing people are actually paid to keep R.O.S.E running at this point. I don't think Genesis has even acknowledged the issue. As the developer he should be on the forum and in-game asking people. The whole situation is embarrassing. It's embarrassing crashes / disconnects haven't been fixed in 9 months and it's the way duping has been handled is embarrassing. 

Edited by dixymen, 29 March 2017 - 08:39 PM.

#22 noobazov

noobazov

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 08:59 PM

This is a short summary of whats wrong with AA since around september .

it all started when they nerfed aoe , caused clashes to be long and gave the clerics the possibility to keep flames active always , which triggered some delay/dc old bug.

around november or december they made a patch to fix that , they actually fixed the dc/delay situation , but it created a new bug , the current group crashing bug , which was way worse at the begining. then they  made another patch a few days after the 1st one and kinda reduce the problem , but since then nothing happened and its still there ofc.

#23 Nooby

Nooby

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • LocationSomewhere
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 31 March 2017 - 11:48 AM

I am pretty sure they aren't giving a slightest bit of attention to this problem, their only concern is probably releasing Orlo update asap so we got something else to think about for awhile. Lets be real, any other game would've fixed these types of problems within a week. And before someone asks us "what have we done to fix the game besides complain?" - we have given months and months of patience, hope, time and money. What else is there really to do? Not all of us are versed in developing games; we are simply gamers. But yeah inb4 they lock this thread to stop anymore criticism of their team and ROSE itself. #rosedictatorship, #complaintsareunwelcomed, #whereistheROSEteam?, #howbigistheROSEteamanyways?

#24 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 12:55 PM

Then stop being pessimistic and hyper-critical and start helping or learning how to help. Here' I'll give you some general tips.

Report suspicious activity.

Play around with the Group system and try to get yourself DC'd. If you do, report everything you remember, every minor detail you can.

Talk to people and see if something similar was going on with them when they crashed.

Read through the archived patch notes. Test those changes out in addition to the Group system, see if there's a link between them.

In fact, the one thing that doesn't help, is what everyone is obsessed with doing. Moaning about it taking a long time. In fact, I've probably only seen like 4 posts where someone went out of their way* to try testing the problem out and finding any bugs. The rest are just pushing their untested hypotheses as incontestable fact or screeching about it taking so long. I mean seriously, stop doing the one thing that doesn't help, and expect it to be productive and start doing something about it.

And just a side note, because I've seen a WHOLE lot of this lately. Someone else breaking the rules, or exploiting the game, is not a valid justification for you to also break the rules. 

If everyone was jumping off a bridge, would you also do it because 'everyone else is doing it/does it'
If a Murderer got away or evaded the police, would you also just start stabbing people in the neck thinking you'd get away with it too?

It's about principles and morals. You do the right thing because you know it's right, and you don't do wrong things because you KNOW it's WRONG. Stop making excuses, and own up to the common principles and standards that we're all held to. That or at least shut up about 'muh arenuhsss uhhhh'. Jesus christ. -FYI - DG's are getting unplayable too you know, it's not always about your PvP issues and yours alone....-

Edited by Feuer, 31 March 2017 - 12:57 PM.

#25 Nooby

Nooby

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • LocationSomewhere
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 31 March 2017 - 02:51 PM

What's any of that going to do if you don't even know if they're actually acknowledging/ trying to fix this problem? Bro it's been months and yeah screw the hackers/ dupers. But I guess what many of us want is for them to actually get more involved with the community and not say the same excuse over and over.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users