11 replies to this topic

#1 mfast

mfast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 177 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 March 2017 - 09:30 AM

Russian player community is toxic and all their players cause harassment and drama, they are cancer of Requiem and more. Need new server for russian players only since they refuse to play nice with other players of the server and only want to role play their sick nature. You will continue to lose customers as long as they are forced to co-exist among a hostile national community  GMs ignoring this continuing issue is very unprofessional.

#2 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 29 March 2017 - 10:13 AM

Well not all russians are like you describe, some of them are really good, but yes, there are few very active russian guilds who harass rest of community, and yes, the game suffers from it. They even gang lowbies on AT till they quit, and I am talking about guildless lowbies.
New server most likely won't happen but I agree, there should be more actions from GMs. So far you can only report them for harassment but I have my doubts they take appropriate actions for PK harassment (spawn camp) and on such number of players.

Edited by Kazara, 29 March 2017 - 10:18 AM.

#3 BioElesis

BioElesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationDominican Republic
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 29 March 2017 - 10:19 AM

Think about it... if there is a 2nd server for Russians, why should they change when all the fun is in our server  :heh:

#4 RealityBreakdown

RealityBreakdown

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 79 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 29 March 2017 - 10:37 AM

Well not all russians are like you describe, some of them are really good, but yes, there are few very active russian guilds who harass rest of community, and yes, the game suffers from it. They even gang lowbies on AT till they quit, and I am talking about guildless lowbies.
New server most likely won't happen but I agree, there should be more actions from GMs. So far you can only report them for harassment but I have my doubts they take appropriate actions for PK harassment (spawn camp) and on such number of players.

They completely ignore it. As they did with the bug abuse. Any normal gm would ban the players immediately. But not helium. It looks like helium and varitas are pandering to the Russian guilds. Why? No clue. Not like russians actually buy mall. They don't have money for it.
Really makes no sense.

#5 RealityBreakdown

RealityBreakdown

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 79 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 10:40 AM

Russian player community is toxic and all their players cause harassment and drama, they are cancer of Requiem and more. Need new server for russian players only since they refuse to play nice with other players of the server and only want to role play their sick nature. You will continue to lose customers as long as they are forced to co-exist among a hostile national community GMs ignoring this continuing issue is very unprofessional.

Helium doesn't really care about losing customers and getting no new ones. Helium doesn't care about this game. Just watch his recent streams.
Oh and btw, the volunteer group that was made, hasn't seen helium. He stopped coming there. And that should tell you everything.

#6 Greids

Greids

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationRussia, Perm Krai.

Posted 29 March 2017 - 12:35 PM

I remember 2 years ago. Players approached me and asked me - Are you Russian? I say - yes! For this me and all others were killed in the PK. I do not kill in the PK, but those who do it, take revenge for those 2 years ago. It would be easier to put npc with PK protection

#7 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 29 March 2017 - 12:44 PM

I remember 2 years ago. Players approached me and asked me - Are you Russian? I say - yes! For this me and all others were killed in the PK. I do not kill in the PK, but those who do it, take revenge for those 2 years ago. It would be easier to put npc with PK protection

That really doesn't justify their behavior. They get killed, they get geared and start to harass others? They are no different from those who PKed you then. 

Helium wanted to work on safe zones but no news so far.

#8 Greids

Greids

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationRussia, Perm Krai.

Posted 29 March 2017 - 12:53 PM

And I will add that they kill me too =) But if Russian-speaking, it does not mean Russian. The Russian language is spoken by Russians, Ukrainians, Belarusians, Kazakhs, Lithuanians and a number of countries of the former USSR. So cho not the fact that it's Russian.

Edited by Greids, 29 March 2017 - 12:56 PM.

#9 Moishe

Moishe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 01:03 PM

i see no problem, just game, just play -^^^-

#10 BioElesis

BioElesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationDominican Republic
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 29 March 2017 - 04:45 PM

I see this treat as Racist... then you going to ask for an Spanish server and then for a Mexican server.

This is just a game, an online game, open for everyone, if you don't like it then open your own private server.

#11 Xenovian

Xenovian

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 06:05 PM

Russian player community is toxic and all their players cause harassment and drama, they are cancer of Requiem and more. Need new server for russian players only since they refuse to play nice with other players of the server and only want to role play their sick nature. You will continue to lose customers as long as they are forced to co-exist among a hostile national community GMs ignoring this continuing issue is very unprofessional.

I understand you, and your angry feelings.
I used to felt the same but let me tell you.
You're wrong,not all of them are bad and toxic, just a "small group" of them are, and you are for sure thinking on that because of those typical Incep,Drk,Choco. {I Own them all days on game, I know them so well}

Sadly That people from those guilds gave the english speaking players a bad concept of the russian peoples and community. But they are not all community, they are even less than 1%.

Honestly,I can tell you this absolutely right because I am not a Russian Speaker Player and the most Big Russian Requiem Community on VK (Its like Facebook but Made In Russia)

They gave me a warm welcome to their group on social medias and to other old english speaking players from S1 too some months ago and even they helped us a lot with translations and more help, they also try to speak english so we could understand better,and I appreciatte that as someone for sure would too.

I like to play with this guys and it hurts me a lot that the good guys that are part on the russian community are the ones that get mostly the attacks everytime,instead those.. the responsibles Inc,Drk,Choco the real tox ones.

As last thing I would like to give you a tip, Give them a chance,you will find for sure a good one in the game, that will open your eyes,as they opened mine.

-Laurent

Edited by Xenovian, 29 March 2017 - 06:13 PM.

#12 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 29 March 2017 - 07:27 PM

Closing thread. Please refer to this topic for the explanation as to why there won't be another server added.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users