siamore

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 09:06 PM

The equipments on Wizards equipment, you have to take a closer look on this, 

Example:

The lvl 60 wizard rod gives 930 Scores,

Note: This was an example of 1 of the item on wizards equipment, when i compare to others it seem to be all pieces of the equipments, and yes this mean ALL of the wizard equipments even the lvl 70s, and i guess even higher will be to?

Im not even sure what the "Scores" on equipments really mean, but it should be close to eachoter in scores.

Edited by siamore, 29 March 2017 - 09:07 PM.

#2 Bignutt

Bignutt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • Twitter:Stormskull_Jak
  • LocationOk, USA
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:ROJ SV1 Always playing

Posted 29 March 2017 - 09:57 PM

scores are baiscly the total pts for a given item .... i figure its based on how many slots..wether they are unlocked .or not...the lvl required ...also the differnt stats on that item....the score will also change when enhanced too.... theres just a big range on all that stuff added to the item that why there is a big differnece between em

#3 siamore

siamore

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 11:36 PM

scores are baiscly the total pts for a given item .... i figure its based on how many slots..wether they are unlocked .or not...the lvl required ...also the differnt stats on that item....the score will also change when enhanced too.... theres just a big range on all that stuff added to the item that why there is a big differnece between em

Still i dont understand the scores on a lvl 60 staff gives 930, while a lvl 60 weapon from most other classes is 3000 +, exactly the same slots.

do scores even give any benefit?, do the 1 with higher score having "upper hand"? if the pvp is actually balanced via scores and the 1 with more score got some "dmg reduction/deal more dmg? because his score is higher" ? , since everything a wizard use got really really low score rate, it sound weird to me.,

Edited by siamore, 29 March 2017 - 11:38 PM.

#4 Bignutt

Bignutt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • Twitter:Stormskull_Jak
  • LocationOk, USA
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:ROJ SV1 Always playing

Posted 30 March 2017 - 03:48 PM

i see what your saying on the score difference....probably means that physical dmg on the other weapons has a higher score value that the magical dmg on the staff and book for mages...if you check the help icon on the map it basicly shows the hi sided lean towards physical dmg over magic dmg...that is probably why there is such a gap in the score value

#5 lxst

lxst

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts
  • LocationDetroit, Mi, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic/RT

Posted 30 March 2017 - 05:57 PM

the bug score is OVER 9000!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users