• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Seldarra

Seldarra

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 05:34 PM

So, i have just completed the step which I hand over 2 stardusts, 1 skel bone, 1 zargon and a gladius [2] to the blacksmith (worst part). The npc adverted me of some ludicrous condition to proceed the questline, regarding if my back had another gladius, which I didn't; then the blacksmith npc refined my weapon and told me to look for another npc called wickebine in morroc.

When I arrived at my destination and talked with her she didn't respond accordingly: she just spoke as if I were a mere passerby - she didn't detect the refined gladius I had for her.

Due to this event, I returned back to the glitchy mofo npc who refined the gladius on the first place to see if I really had to handover the equipment to wickebine. Turns out he forgot who the hell was I and asked ONE MORE TIME for me to hand over the quest itens.

I really don't want to go out of my way for another item gathering quest, not even for a simply jellopy (specially now that i know this can happen again). So I looked for the other NPCs which i could have been sent to deliver the gladius. After visiting a few of them (Izlude and Hugel) I realized that no one was reacting to my "refined weapon".

Currently I'm stuck in my class change quest due to this obnoxious glitch; I have nothing but a week of gameplay and I've seen some troublesome and upseting stuff on this server, and this bug represents the limit for me.

Either way, I'm looking for a solution that does not involve me going around for itens again. I hate this type of quest on this game. If this remains unsolved, I don't think I'll be sticking around in this game anymore, let alone recommending for my friends.

Thank you for the attention. 

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 31 March 2017 - 02:17 AM

Do you recall what Wickebine has said the first time you spoke to her? Did you buy the weapon from NPC?
The Initial NPC might be checking the quantity of the gathered items, so having extra may cause issues but not sure if this been changed.

As for Wickebine, she will check if you have the Gladius [2] from before and act accordingly.

For Classic this is the quest guide:

http://irowiki.org/c...ob_Change_Guide

You can send a ticket and request if there is a possibility to put you a step ahead, though looking around forums I wasn't able to find a similar bug report.

How to send a ticket: Please visit this guide.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users