6 replies to this topic

#1 Cer89

Cer89

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 April 2017 - 11:09 AM

Hello I charged energy into wrong warportal account then converted energy into the wrong game, one I never play.

I ask this question because this company has limits and rules while other companies can fix anything.

Can I have my converted energy refunded and transferred to another warportal account or refund back to my credit card? Ive already made a ticket but from what I remember many years ago, this company responds to tickets within a week and not the next day.  Plus, they aren't very helpful when it comes to money. I have 4000 KP on RO I know I can never get back even tho I never use or play RO anymore.

Btw, to be clear Im talking about WP that was converted today, not old WP from years ago. Im sure my old KP can't be converted back to energy but I was hoping something that happened today would be different.

Edited by Cer89, 02 April 2017 - 11:10 AM.

#2 6304130517211345280

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 01:27 PM

I Did the same thing. Been trying to get it dealt with for 4 days now. They also deleted my character during the merger and I haven't received any response back yet. Don't expect them to answer quickly but submit a support ticket.

#3 Cer89

Cer89

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 02:30 PM

Of course. I know what it's like when I was playing RO and they made everyone create a warportal account and register emails. They have taken two weeks on me several times before and on a money issue two months to even reply and say they couldn't help. So now Im doubting if they even have any control of their website at all. Since Im using this website to fund my accounts and never cheated or made fraudulent acts. This company is just horrible bro. Im just nostalgic about playing RO again. But the game is buggy af and I sort of blame them for the mix up. When you hit recharge in game it takes you to a page that asks for already converted energy. So you have to manually go to the warportal website and recharge. energy/use energy to convert manually to a specific game. The only prompts for credit card happen manually. So -_-, wtf do they even make you go to that page which converts gems to diamonds... Who wants to support a company that can't even get their website working, much less the bugged out games they publish..

Edited by Cer89, 02 April 2017 - 02:36 PM.

#4 Bignutt

Bignutt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • Twitter:Stormskull_Jak
  • LocationOk, USA
  • Server:ROJ SV1 Always playing

Posted 02 April 2017 - 04:04 PM

https://support.warp...i-transfer.aspx

#5 Cer89

Cer89

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 06:52 PM

Yes but do you know what an account is? They're talking about game accounts, not warportal accounts. Hopefully you understand what my problem is.

#6 6304130517211345280

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 09:49 PM

That's unfortunate I'm going to have to call my credit card company and try and get a refund from the sounds of it.

#7 Cer89

Cer89

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 11:14 PM

It's 2017, been waiting over 48 hours now for ticket response. What's up gravity? Should I just demand a refund for all my unused points/energy or take this to small claims court. Im not waiting no 2 weeks for a response, much less two months anymore. Then be told there's nothing you can do.  Im not the naive 18 year old I was 10 years ago. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users