how is magician class (sorc & warlock) these days ? - Page 57 - Mage Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

how is magician class (sorc & warlock) these days ?

• Please log in to reply
1404 replies to this topic

#1401 Bohem

Bohem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1361 posts
  • LocationMage Class Forum..?
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 November 2017 - 06:42 PM

of course making enough zeny and buying mvp cards are possible, allowing those events to relase couple of more MVP cards aren't so bad idea in my point of view. 

at the end of the day, i guess its all abt how much time you put in the game and how lucky u get.. 

btw, did anyone tried guild wars 2 lately?

#1402 Mulder1

Mulder1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1558 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:09 PM

I see, so it was another WL from you, that makes sense. Just my friend was also a WL in that party, and she said there was an OP WL killing everything with those gears. The first idea came to my mind was that it could be Haseo, since he owns SFB and 2 x True KK Cards like I do, and possesses FBH carded Temporal Shoes that I still dont have. I will just have to tell my friend not to worry about Haseo and his OP WL, since it is not something a newbie should aim for.

:)

lol... thanks?

I do Bio 4 once in a while when I'm bored and gf is not asking me to do ET with her >_<

#1403 asperatus

asperatus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 617 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 14 November 2017 - 12:59 AM

I bought GW2 at the release, played for a year, quit and havent even considered ever going back, one of my biggest regrets when it comes to spending money.

I check patchnotes and new expansions and it still feels as boring as back then

Edited by asperatus, 14 November 2017 - 01:00 AM.

#1404 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10406 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 14 November 2017 - 01:49 AM

Yay. Now i can exchange my 5 picky cards into 1 picky card!

#1405 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3677 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:44 AM

of course making enough zeny and buying mvp cards are possible, allowing those events to relase couple of more MVP cards aren't so bad idea in my point of view. 

at the end of the day, i guess its all abt how much time you put in the game and how lucky u get.. 

What makes me against it is because I already think that MVP Cards are an unfair system as is, and getting one from the event is even more unfair than dropping one from an MVP which you fought to kill. Currently it's more of a race than a fight, though. They should multiply all old MVPs HP tenfold so that there's an actual competition for them, and so that the fights will last at least a couple minutes. :P Nowadays, killing field MVPs is just a race against other players. Whoever is lucky to find him first gets it. Except NAR... NAR is always killed by a Sura, or by Uber if there are no Suras present. :heh:

Edited by Kusanagisama, 14 November 2017 - 03:50 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users