faceworm mvp patern - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

faceworm mvp patern

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 LiteAdi

LiteAdi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 01:06 PM

i dont really understand faceworm sometime he just original form till end, sometime he change other skin. sometime he use never use poison till die sometime he frequently use poison. 

can someone give me tips to predict his move because it really hard when faceworm use 2 element attack in 1 skin type

#2 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3958 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 April 2017 - 09:48 PM

Hey look, at least its more fun than the pattern of Dullahan from Golden Sun: Lost Age. If you didnt know its pattern it could so easily cripple you with Djinn Storm, if you did he becomes a minor inconvenience to getting Iris Summon.

#3 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 06 April 2017 - 04:45 AM

How lame, Dullahan from GS: Lost Age 

do you even play YS:Origin ??  :p_sad:

#4 IWindyI

IWindyI

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 968 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 07:55 AM

there is no pattern. it randomly change element every maybe 10-20 seconds (can change between same elements)

And each element only use its set of skills(except the poison maybe, didn't really notice which type casted it)

Edited by IWindyI, 06 April 2017 - 08:02 AM.

#5 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 06 April 2017 - 08:03 AM

pattern is non existant

specially if you bug her out, then it is completely erased :v

#6 HunYahiko

HunYahiko

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 08:41 AM

What is bug her out?

#7 6943151004104729780

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 09:09 AM

She having no pattern is what makes it challenging! different from many instances in this game...

#8 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 06 April 2017 - 09:38 AM

Hey look, at least its more fun than the pattern of Dullahan from Golden Sun: Lost Age. If you didnt know its pattern it could so easily cripple you with Djinn Storm, if you did he becomes a minor inconvenience to getting Iris Summon.

I felt nostalgia.
2 earth adepts and 2 wind adept. Spams Charon and Thor until all of them die. lol then spam Ulysses from second team will wreck him down in no time.
BTW I like Golden Sun : Dark Dawn. :)

Edited by Sigma1, 06 April 2017 - 09:39 AM.

#9 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3958 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 06 April 2017 - 07:02 PM

There is a similar strategy but you simply summon rush with double catastrophe on wind adepts sheba and ivan, then jenna uses daedalus, with felix using the wind djinni Lull (making sure felix is the slowest to move) to totally skip dullahans turn. Then swap out Felix with Garet and onslaughter again with ulysses and catastrophe and hopwfully dullahan shoild be dead. This gives everyone exp and nobody gets hit at all. I am only rush saying the method and dont have the concrete of what you need to equip and such but thats how i did it.

#10 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3029 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 06 April 2017 - 10:27 PM

If you let her change form, she will only use the skills that corresponds to her skin type. But if you attempt to make her stay neutral, there's a certain chance that she will start using skills from her other elements (waterball, poison etc.

Tips, let me think... If she's in neutral and suddenly starts casting poison or waterball, make her change elements and force neutral again. That should reset the status and if nothing goes wrong, she should be only using EQ. 

But if she starts and you just let her be, expect for her to cast multiple skills in her neutral form... until she dies.

#11 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 07 April 2017 - 01:30 AM

Poison form*
And she casts waterball/eggs/pink quagmire on this form indeed(doesnt comes from other forms) but if you bug her out she will only cast Double Attack and Earthquake, while not changing elements.

#12 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 09:08 AM

How to bug her?

#13 jamdonutjam

jamdonutjam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1273 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 07 April 2017 - 11:08 AM

Picture a donut the size of the queen map, with a ferrero rocher in the middle. So essentially, three circles.

Its the queen's cheat day so help her out by pulling her towards the donut, wait til her sugar levels shoot up ( X( O )X ). Wait til she calms tf down then remind her that she's missing out on a tasty treat in the middle.

As she walks to the ferrero BLAM sorry queen its my chocolate you cant have none (  (XOX)  ). You can start schooling her greedy arse. Repeat until all she does is EQ 

#14 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 11:23 AM

Thank you. :p_laugh:  That description though.

Any side of the donut is alright? Is it doable on GX? I can "see" it being done by RK/Gene, but I'm having trouble imagining it on a GX.

#15 jamdonutjam

jamdonutjam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1273 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 07 April 2017 - 12:17 PM

any side is alright as long as its the corner-most. I, and i'm pretty sure most, prefer the right side. East Southeast and there's a nice little corner there you can backslide from -- it feels more spacious.

As soon as she's bugged a GX can just rc2win, either backslide from her EQs or just facetank it. I prefer facetanking to keep her in position and also for the increased DPS. A max level GX with 90 vit with no maxHP mods can tank her EQs to red, just be sure to spam spots after/during the EQ. I kill the queen within 3 EDPs so like 3-4 mins?

I've only tried the instance on GX but I think for RK, you'd want an angry queen for your WDBs so youd keep her in the donut, plus instacast Spellbreaker too. A CC gene will be more versatile since you can cover all elements.

#16 WhyUs

WhyUs

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 749 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:36 AM

Picture a donut the size of the queen map, with a ferrero rocher in the middle. So essentially, three circles.

Its the queen's cheat day so help her out by pulling her towards the donut, wait til her sugar levels shoot up ( X( O )X ). Wait til she calms tf down then remind her that she's missing out on a tasty treat in the middle.
As she walks to the ferrero BLAM sorry queen its my chocolate you cant have none ( (XOX) ). You can start schooling her greedy arse. Repeat until all she does is EQ

Can u draw the donut n ferrero rocher on the map?i didnt get it.

#17 jamdonutjam

jamdonutjam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1273 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:43 AM

Picture a donut the size of the queen map, with a ferrero rocher in the middle. So essentially, three circles.

the sweet spot is the middle circle

#18 Helios0

Helios0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2425 posts
  • Server:Chaos (Yggdrasil☻RIP)

Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:53 AM

You could always put on a scouter.. err.. "observer" for some quick sense action http://ragnarok.wiki...m/wiki/Observer

#19 Angelolol3

Angelolol3

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 965 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 01:12 AM

You could always put on a scouter.. err.. "observer" for some quick sense action http://ragnarok.wiki...m/wiki/Observer

I know this will sound really dumb... but i never knew that's what the "observer" did. That's actually pretty useful for a noob like me.... *goes and purchases one*

#20 malaypower

malaypower

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 06:07 AM

i heard that if we finished the quest faster the enchant gfss is better?does it mean i have finish the whole quest faster or only the queen part?

#21 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1801 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 06:15 AM

i heard that if we finished the quest faster the enchant gfss is better?does it mean i have finish the whole quest faster or only the queen part?

Only queen part. It just has to be less than 5 minutes between FWQ spawning in and the last treasure chest being opened.

#22 malaypower

malaypower

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 06:23 AM

how do i know because the announcement is the overall timing.does it mean i have to have setup my own timer? i have to kill faceworm queen in 5 minutes for better enchant?

#23 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 11:31 PM

Wait, so the first 4 parts chances are not influenced by my time? The way the tone attack works is just "below 5 minutes X above 5 minutes" for FWQ only, or for all parts of the instance?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users