Renewal April 6th Maintenance - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Renewal April 6th Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
348 replies to this topic

#51 jiggity

jiggity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 08:21 AM

No to enriched hammer? then please don't release new gears.

#52 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 April 2017 - 08:27 AM

No to enriched hammer until The end of the year. Wait til 16.1 and farm for months.

16.1 + 1 month should be enough. 16.1 +2 weeks lasting 2 weeks should be enough as well.

#53 savvy11481111

savvy11481111

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 827 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 April 2017 - 08:38 AM

i thought patch notes say Generous hammer is visiting?

#54 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 08:44 AM

i follow the same logic w/ hd for items that i consider absolutely necessary to +9 or higher immediately.. but not everyone can afford to do that. people are mostly begging for enriched because of all the jro gear. i realized myself, i got a ton of +7 stuff building up again that needs to be upgraded and im actually waiting for the event as well.. but i'm not going to beg for it lmao. patience is a virtue. they write about that in guru proverb books for a reason.

+1 to everything. I also have a lot of +7 stuff, but I'd rather wait. The damage done to the economy by the last refinement event bombing did not yet start to recover...

i thought patch notes say Generous hammer is visiting?

LOL. Deal with it!

#55 6243151111070044233

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 08:52 AM

Blacksmith blessing? When?

Offline vending when?

#56 plokislokis02

plokislokis02

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Server:THORevermore

Posted 06 April 2017 - 09:07 AM

Hopefully there will be some doram skills that shadowchasers can copy :)

#57 narublue

narublue

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 171 posts
  • Twitter:SoaRJealous

Posted 06 April 2017 - 09:10 AM

Thanks for the Generous Hammer event : )

#58 stoenr

stoenr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 789 posts
  • Server:Ymir + Loki

Posted 06 April 2017 - 09:17 AM

whats the point of generous hammer?  we just had a upgrade event and it seems people want enriched hammer.  generous hammer doesn't do anything other than the 0 zeny cost.

#59 Cleofe

Cleofe

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 09:19 AM

whats the point of generous hammer? we just had a upgrade event and it seems people want enriched hammer. generous hammer doesn't do anything other than the 0 zeny cost.

Exactly, just wait bro xD

#60 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4047 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 09:21 AM

Enriched Hammer please

:v

#61 LiteAdi

LiteAdi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 09:21 AM

People shouldn't be looking for Enriched now. It should be ~1 month after 16.1 comes out, so that there's time to acquire the new shinies to upgrade. :hmm:

what are episode we are on?

#62 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 09:40 AM

Many posts were purged, further spam, flamebaiting, derail, and RMT accusations will not be tolerated.

#63 LiteAdi

LiteAdi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 09:48 AM

Ok renoline

#64 ragex

ragex

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • Locationgood old usa

Posted 06 April 2017 - 09:49 AM

why not just add safe to 10 in cash shop as 5 box. if you want make money...

and do we have 500 gfwing s box s forgot? in cash shop.

why not add more item turn in s for exp or maybe even old cash items for exp ... I mean look at the fisher set.. prices are down to 300k for shoes and that from what this ocp or last.. we payed 300kp

and for enriched hammer it should only be here 2 times a year

+15 gear now droped  price  s  since last few events..

#65 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 10:01 AM

So,we are going to receive enriched before 16.1

In less than a month if we receive 16.1,you will see everyone asking for enriched again,would be better to just leave him forever  :rice:

#66 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10854 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 06 April 2017 - 10:33 AM

No to enriched until we get 20.69 patch!

#67 Cleofe

Cleofe

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 10:36 AM

So,we are going to receive enriched before 16.1

In less than a month if we receive 16.1,you will see everyone asking for enriched again,would be better to just leave him forever :rice:

Thats only a big IF. We might get 16.1 one or two months from now. The files will be sent at the end of month and then comes testing etc so its safe to assume 2 months time. Then after its release, 1 month of farming then enriched comes back. I think its just right.

#68 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 10:58 AM

Thats only a big IF. We might get 16.1 one or two months from now. The files will be sent at the end of month and then comes testing etc so its safe to assume 2 months time. Then after its release, 1 month of farming then enriched comes back. I think its just right.

As far as i remember camp said they already received the file (not 100% sure),who knows when we are going to receive it but i'm sure people will ask for hammer again.

#69 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 10:59 AM

Many posts were purged, further spam, flamebaiting, derail, and RMT accusations will not be tolerated.

Why, Cinnamod? It's maint day, we need drama to have something interesting to do on maint days... :sob: Why you Cinnabomb our fun?

#70 allygator1

allygator1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 11:00 AM

I think we've met the quota for cute hats last quarter.  When can we start having more sexy hats?  Maybe some costume chokers or costume gentlemen's single use disposable monocle in mouth?  Picture reference below. 

Spoiler

#71 Arkghyom

Arkghyom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 06 April 2017 - 11:15 AM

Oh noes!

#72 DrArthur

DrArthur

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 217 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 11:52 AM

So... who is Bewler? Is it the Red (Fire) one or the Green (Earth) one with huge HP?

#73 Amongluttony

Amongluttony

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1649 posts
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 06 April 2017 - 11:56 AM

Hopefully there will be some doram skills that shadowchasers can copy :)

What is the point of copy Doram skills if you cant use at his max power, Magic Doram Skills have a huge Fixed cast time without Doram set or a Fenrir Card you cant enjoy (the only way to Enjoy Catnip Meteor is if you can use with Shadow Spell, sadly there arent any info yet about a SC trying this so...) and Physical ones you cant have that huge damage from Picky Peck since worms accessorys cant equipp in SC and SC dont have any strong weapon with 400 ATK+, the only useful skill you maybe can copy and use for certain enemys and instances is Scar of Tarou.

Edited by Amongluttony, 06 April 2017 - 12:02 PM.

#74 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 12:14 PM

The damage done to the economy by the last refinement event bombing did not yet start to recover...

i feel this too ku. there should be more gaps. enriched should be an event that is spaced out a few months at a time. but with that logic it would also be nice if they'd give a week's notice when enriched will be going in, assuming they did space it out that long. everything goes down in price with events, because everyone is busy stockpiling and trying to undercut each other. need to weed out more items for a bit longer.

We need enriched hammer event so we can +10 items from the OCP, Etrans, Hero Capes, Evil Dragon Armors. These new gears can only get full effect at +10, safe 10 certs are ridicoulously high so please give us enriched hammer event.

it is pricey but if you can afford to do it then you should try. i knew enriched wasn't coming out during the +10 or higher event and i definitely did not want to miss out on a chance to +13 my dre. i used like a box and a half trying to 9 it from 7. then 2 safe to 10 certs to +10. 13 was easy after that point. you could've saved up cash specifically for the purpose of doing it while the +10^ event was out..

#75 Amongluttony

Amongluttony

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1649 posts
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 06 April 2017 - 12:32 PM

If you want to recovery the economy from iRO there are a good option...made a new server and dont let any shadow set coming, non-safe upgrade event (only bonus chance for gears +1 to +10), no gramps, give better incentive for doing WoE like better castle drops, increase mob in big maps, ban cheaters in WoE, put every new update in sakray to test for 1 month, done a happy server for everyone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users