Is it GM testing? 1 day server, investment of 10days! - General Game Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Is it GM testing? 1 day server, investment of 10days!

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 blainek

blainek

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 12:06 AM

Gm will play the ranked?
4k diamonds bought! For 1688 investment wing 1688 halo investment 350vip! 588 exp stone = 5110Diamond total!
Petit superior! 
 All this with 4k diamond!
Charm lvl 4.1 is the special play?
First day investment wing! Wing (lvl 5) not play the competitive game!
nice warp portal f.uck the competitive!
1 day server investiment of 10 day! ¬.¬

I agree to transfer the  level and the diamonds and items! But I do not have a tenth day investiment ¬¬! And charm 4.0 a pet with 10k of hp not the first day of server! wing lvl 5  first server day! 
correct is  investiment day 1 for all!
charm lvl 0 for all!
xxt.png

Edited by blainek, 06 April 2017 - 05:33 AM.

#2 outgenious

outgenious

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 12:42 AM

That trial wing is for day 10, how could she wear on the first day ?

#3 blainek

blainek

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 12:43 AM

warpportal -_- the game! TY!

#4 TatakaiRyu

TatakaiRyu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 03:32 AM

Yes, because a GM wouldn't just use maxed out gear and charm and levels.

They gotta go for those lower tier items for fun. /s

#5 blainek

blainek

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 04:16 AM

I agree to transfer the paper level and the diamonds and items! But I do not have a tenth day! And charm 4.0 a pet with 10mil of hp not the first day of server! wing lvl 5  first server day! 
correct is  investiment day 1 for all!
charm lvl 0 for all!

Edited by blainek, 06 April 2017 - 04:23 AM.

#6 FSky5

FSky5

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 April 2017 - 05:27 AM

You guys are forgetting about the chars that was not recovered from server merge and is now moved to S2.

#7 n16n16

n16n16

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 06:46 AM

"3) During last week's server merge, characters from s5 were not properly merged to Server 1. With the opening of today's server, these characters will be fully restored on Server 2."

#8 Hasutar

Hasutar

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 07:10 AM

So... Meanwhile this -_-, my diamonds still not shared accross the server, when you gonna fix that, WP?

#9 Buttercup

Buttercup

I made it Off Topic

• Retired
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 08:29 AM

When all the servers were opened on March 27th, (10 days ago) players had started playing on all of them. During the merge, 135  characters on s5 were missed and never moved to s1. The players on s5 were placed on s2 that opened last night. As an apology, we did not wipe whatever progress they had made from before the server merges. So yes, technically, their accounts would be 10 days old. Hope that clears that up.

At this time we do not have server transfers, and diamonds and VIP are bound to a character and server.

#10 Ragnarok4Life

Ragnarok4Life

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 09:05 AM

When all the servers were opened on March 27th, (10 days ago) players had started playing on all of them. During the merge, 135  characters on s5 were missed and never moved to s1. The players on s5 were placed on s2 that opened last night. As an apology, we did not wipe whatever progress they had made from before the server merges. So yes, technically, their accounts would be 10 days old. Hope that clears that up.

At this time we do not have server transfers, and diamonds and VIP are bound to a character and server.

Well that clears alot of the confusion; but i was curious how did 135 characters get missed was it script or some other issues that perhaps was missed?  They deserve where they are, but I am curious buttercup if you would enlighten us on perhaps why did you set the VIP privilege to be basic benefits like free teleports and the like for a few other areas...  Why not provide an EXP bonus that is perhaps 200 or 300% so we dont have to waste our dias on books?  I know that this topic was about the recent S5 merger to S2... however perhaps this would be a good time as any to perhaps re examine the VIP package to give us more for the 10-15 dollars we put in... I am not complaining by any means; but we should have more of a benefit ...  

#11 Buttercup

Buttercup

I made it Off Topic

• Retired
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 02:33 PM

The 135 characters were missed from the import script.

When it comes to VIP packages, the developer is setting the price points. We are servicing the game, but we are neither developer or publisher. We are working with the development for the game in that we are collecting information and feedback from players. VIP has come up several times and we hope to influence some adjustments in the future.

#12 Micelonas

Micelonas

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Server:Ragnarok Journey

Posted 06 April 2017 - 02:46 PM

Many hackers in Server 2.

db21163b6cda4031a9fd889fd63c2bfe.png

#13 Buttercup

Buttercup

I made it Off Topic

• Retired
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 02:52 PM

There are some folks that are being looked into right meow. Check back in a while.

#14 Ragnarok4Life

Ragnarok4Life

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 05:50 PM

The 135 characters were missed from the import script.

When it comes to VIP packages, the developer is setting the price points. We are servicing the game, but we are neither developer or publisher. We are working with the development for the game in that we are collecting information and feedback from players. VIP has come up several times and we hope to influence some adjustments in the future.

Buttercup, 

Thanks for the information.  So you are a 3rd party provider who basically reports the data back to the developers; I see.   Hopefully the developer can actually take some time to hang out with us for an event on the boards or something to perhaps illustrate some of their plans for the future. I know that may be a lot to ask but is it possible to reach out to them to perhaps introduce themselves to us and perhaps get something going like a twitch Q&A or something even something on Reddit or twitter ?   

Also if RO journey needs a VCR like RO2 does id love to apply...  I do want to make this a successful venture for all parties involved. 

#15 SandySandman

SandySandman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 08:06 AM

oh ya that reminds me of Hastur who said Feedback is welcome as well.

Special the ItemMall Feedback^^

#16 siamore

siamore

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 09:36 PM

There are some folks that are being looked into right meow. Check back in a while.

You know this happend on server one to, still they wasnt removed before the new server event was over.

#17 potatoblood

potatoblood

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 02:34 AM

lots of the "rich dudes" (read: dev deceptions) stopped playing.

Here's an example of a dude who spent 5.000$ or more and suddenly stopped playing

aa8c9f500d.jpg

I'm a regular pay2win-game player and whale, but things like this raise many many suspicious questions!

U better get your -_- together or you'll face the same downfall as many pay2win games that were as corrupt as yours.

#18 Notakii

Notakii

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 07:41 PM

Nooo, what happened to Saikano? They were actually friendly. :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users