#1 ozcarr

ozcarr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 08:53 AM

Hi.

There is this situation:

Im leveling and in just a moment Bang! ,im dead. When the window of resurrection appears the game told me that a hidden user or x user has killed me. 

It's not really enjoyable to die when you want to farm x item, (even in payon autogrounds it makes no sense that the users can kill anyone).

Suggestion:

If a user is in peace mode it would be un targetable for the other users.

#2 samuelsinn

samuelsinn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 09:55 AM

vary much agree. the PKing is retardedly bad in some areas and maps. people that pk claim " its a dungeon live with it or not play " when in reality. its one of the many world maps that YOU have to farm in just to level up to move on to the next one. 

im not even loot grinding half the time im XP farming trying to increase job and charicter level. when boom some PK wanabe intitled SOB comes though and ganks me becuse thay feel its there right to do so

if a players on peace mode. NOONE should beable to target them. buuuuttt nooooooooo to many of thes PK SOBs are running around in areas thay shouldnt be in ganking anyone thay want. 

i can understand at a boss spawn on channel 1 or in the multi player dungeons/events but on channel 2-6 ? in the middle of no where ! for no reason other then to kill someone. no. just no. 

this -_- needs to be changed. becuse i didnt join this game for the PK and PVP i joined it. so i could enjoy an RTS of RO

you dont see people pking and -_- in the normel real game why should it be happaning here ?

#3 ozcarr

ozcarr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 06:48 PM

It would be nice if a CM just check this post

#4 4452130502170706197

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 09:04 PM

I agree with violence. Right now I'm very pissed off because I was in a party and out of the blues, the party leader kicks me and kills me WITH NO REASON. Same at the Caramels, I've lost count of how many times somebody has killed me just because I was farming the damn card because I need it.
I think that when in "peace mode" they shouldn't be able to target you or at least get a heavy penalization for killing characters who are in peace mode.

#5 VanS3n

VanS3n

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 949 posts
  • Twitter:vans3n
  • LocationItaly | Philippines
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 08 April 2017 - 03:48 PM

PK and PVP is where the money is.. it is where people would want to spend more on.. in the capacity to be stronger than anybody. So yeah.. the concept of PK is a money generator.

Well there are some areas where a higher lvl snob would actually PK lowbies grinding on the spot because they can. Just to show to the whole area they paid so much to be that stronger and there is nothing you can do about it. So yeah.. for most parts you just deal with it. They usually target AFK grinders.

#6 4452130502170706197

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 05:13 PM

PK and PVP is where the money is.. it is where people would want to spend more on.. in the capacity to be stronger than anybody. So yeah.. the concept of PK is a money generator.

Well there are some areas where a higher lvl snob would actually PK lowbies grinding on the spot because they can. Just to show to the whole area they paid so much to be that stronger and there is nothing you can do about it. So yeah.. for most parts you just deal with it. They usually target AFK grinders.

Well, it's still annoying. Every time I've got killed I was at the pc watching, I wasn't AFK.
In grinding zones PK should be limited to those who are in PK mode 

#7 VanS3n

VanS3n

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 949 posts
  • Twitter:vans3n
  • LocationItaly | Philippines
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 08 April 2017 - 05:36 PM

Well, it's still annoying. Every time I've got killed I was at the pc watching, I wasn't AFK.

yep I definitely agree.. PK only for those in PK mode.. leave em grinders and those doing quests be in peace

#8 ozcarr

ozcarr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 05:56 PM

Any CM can answer this post?

#9 mikoku

mikoku

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Sky Peak

Posted 10 April 2017 - 02:20 AM

I understand your feeling too.

It's bullying.... not funny for all players.

Please open None-PK channel or allow only players in PK-Mode kill each other.

Edited by mikoku, 10 April 2017 - 02:22 AM.

#10 EremesGuileSinX

EremesGuileSinX

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 19 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 10 April 2017 - 02:24 AM

If you get PKed while afk your character just returns back if you have the option "Auto play after death" checked
I got pked while i was afk when I returned to my PC my character was in the same map but different mobs lol
In other Browser MMOs if you PK other players your stats decrease for a set amount of time

#11 xxgaboxx123

xxgaboxx123

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 02:36 AM

i hear here you can't buy potions, but that get fixed really easy with a friend putting potions on market for 1 gem then putting other garbage item you get your gem back, they need to put a better "penalty" to those sinners.

#12 ozcarr

ozcarr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 11:33 PM

The thing is that we have the right to play safe and thats all.

Is there a CM that can reply this?

#13 EremesGuileSinX

EremesGuileSinX

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 11:56 PM

Auto play after death is some sort of solution. This feature is already ingame.

#14 KyrieDielle

KyrieDielle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2428 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 April 2017 - 05:00 AM

A character shouldn't be able to attack and be attacked if on Peace mode. This has been mentioned several times during Beta phase and nothing has been done.

#15 ozcarr

ozcarr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 12:21 PM

Auto play after death is some sort of solution. This feature is already ingame.

as i wrote is "some sort" its not the real solution.

Is there a CM who can reply all this topic?

#16 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 11 April 2017 - 02:26 PM

Hey guys! Just to let you guys know, all of the concerns here are being compiled and forwarded to the Ragnarok Journey team to review (just like feedback sent though the ticket system). In some cases a CM may not reply to a thread right away, but this does not mean it has not been read and the information sent to the Development team. If you are concerned about a specific issue that you believe needs more immediate attention, please make sure you are sending a ticket to our support team. We appreciate all of the feedback we receive to help continue to improve Ragnarok Journey. 

Under no circumstances is it okay to post ill mannered language or call out other players on the forums. Make sure when you are giving us your feedback that you are following the forum terms of use, or your post will be hidden. 

#17 ozcarr

ozcarr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 05:07 PM

Hey guys! Just to let you guys know, all of the concerns here are being compiled and forwarded to the Ragnarok Journey team to review (just like feedback sent though the ticket system). In some cases a CM may not reply to a thread right away, but this does not mean it has not been read and the information sent to the Development team. If you are concerned about a specific issue that you believe needs more immediate attention, please make sure you are sending a ticket to our support team. We appreciate all of the feedback we receive to help continue to improve Ragnarok Journey. 

Under no circumstances is it okay to post ill mannered language or call out other players on the forums. Make sure when you are giving us your feedback that you are following the forum terms of use, or your post will be hidden. 

Thanks for the feedback with that in mind we can close the topic can someone help us? Thx. 

#18 990121025111524780

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 12 April 2017 - 08:56 PM

Can we disable PK in Courage pyramid ? I was in Floor 5 then someone pk me  :wall:  :wall: , back to begin...

#19 990121025111524780

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 13 April 2017 - 08:11 AM

Disable PK on Courage Pyramid !!

#20 BBNWO

BBNWO

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • LocationLone Star State

Posted 13 April 2017 - 12:33 PM

Disable PK in channel 1. Courage pyramid and world boss appear in channel 1. This way everyone has a chance to get loot. Top guilds do what they want and feel entitled, so taking away the PK option is a nono for those kids and man childs. But for this game to be even the slightest in fairness, disable PK in CH 1 where world/CP boss is enabled. Otherwise the player base will steady drop after a month and in three months the game will be empty, regardless of how many servers open. No one who wants to play this game for fun will invest more than $20-$100 and you have people who spend thousands and bully other players for loot and exp.

#21 4452130502170706197

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 09:17 AM

It's still happening. It's still annoying, specially at Courage Pyramid. People attacks without reason characters that are farming and AFK just because they can.
This is unfair.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users