Next Tier Exalted Stat Request - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Next Tier Exalted Stat Request

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 08 April 2017 - 01:08 AM

Hey, just wanted to break down and propose new stats for next tier Exalted. There are currently some issues with Classes not having support via the Exalted Armors and Valor is extremely polarized and doesn't benefit even half the classes properly.

Bourgeois:

Spoiler

Artisan:

Spoiler

Mage:

Spoiler

Cleric:
I'm not going to make any suggestions for Cleric because I don't feel like dealing with the screeching from the FS community. 

I'll make one exception. Either give Knights 'Block Amount' gloves both magical and physical, or take the physical block bonus off the Cleric gloves. It's freakin stupid that a Knight can't block magical attacks but a Cleric can block Physical ones AND magical ones with significantly less investment. /rant over.

Champions:

Keep same stats, they work.

Knights:

Also, same stats, they're perfectly fine as is.

Scouts

Spoiler

Raider
Again, they work just fine as is, stats can remain in the same way and I wouldn't complain. 

Hopefully this gets read by DragonLark and Genesis, as some of the itemization issues with sets are a real issue for some classes and weapon types. Not having any functionally supportive equipment makes classes weaker than they ought to be, and thus during balance phases, you end up compensating the poor equipment set-up with increases to the core character ability. Should that equipment issue ever be fixed, now you have an imbalance from a core aspect. So please fix these sets, before doing any further balance to the core class features. 

Edited by Feuer, 08 April 2017 - 01:08 AM.

#2 OshOsh

OshOsh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • LocationKuala Lumpur
  • Server:Arua

Posted 08 April 2017 - 10:59 AM

+1

#3 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 26 April 2017 - 08:46 AM

Just want to keep this thread alive, in-case there's plans for new Exalted pieces/sets coming. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users