• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 tfrere

tfrere

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 02:47 AM

A little help please.  For some reason I can't get my honor points to stay assigned.  Everytime I try to save them, they revert back to zero.  Suggestions plz?

#2 RealityBreakdown

RealityBreakdown

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 79 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 09 April 2017 - 03:37 PM

Yeah, reset, save, and try again.

#3 Varitas

Varitas

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1017 posts
  • Twitter:@CM_Varitas
  • LocationEVERYWHERE!
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:26 PM

A little help please.  For some reason I can't get my honor points to stay assigned.  Everytime I try to save them, they revert back to zero.  Suggestions plz?

Hello, 

Are you still having issues with this?   

Sincerely, 

CM Varitas 

#4 KezzieUK

KezzieUK

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 07:56 AM

So, do these  honor points actually ever work? I have played the game for some weeks now, have created 3 toons, the honor points system say thee points are even account shared, yet i cannot activate the points even on a single toon!

I have at present 0/113 honor grade points, i have tried adding some points, each skill i click  does cause the total to say 1/113, 2/113 etc etc , but when im done i click save and nothing happens, except the points toatal reverts to 0/113.

Ive tried and retried 100s of times, tried server resets countless times, PC reboots, you name it i tried it, but nothing has as yet managed me to get any honor points activated.

Really do like this game, but it seems by having zero honor points activated, im missing out on some big boosts. Very frustrated and downbeat.

#5 Vulpes93

Vulpes93

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Nova

Posted 01 June 2017 - 12:04 AM

Hello, KezzieUK.

Open your Honor Skill window. Before you do any distributions press Initialize and then press Save without choosing any skills.
Now when you've done that, you can learn Honor Skills normally.

Hope that helps!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users