• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 juancholin

juancholin

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 05:44 AM

Good morning or good afternoon, this is a simple constructive criticism, for the developers of this type of game.

I have noticed that they take out or develop this type of game, only for people, who want to spend money, and a lot of money, I know that everything is a business and creating this type of game and keeping it has a cost, however, they say that there are ads That playing a lot of time or being in front of a pc for a long time is harmful to health, and for this reason they pull out auto play.

But in itself, I do not want to talk or how to manage your business or how to earn more money, simply in the development of the game I have seen errors, very unpleasant that nothing else is solved by being VIP or buying great things and people who spend but very little They have no chance at all, Simply withdrawing, and that is what is happening and will continue to happen.

This all for this part, and on the other hand I will tell you about the errors that are:

1. that those who have or are in peace mode, are attacked by people of higher rank or full team to seize the spots or for simple fun.

2. that you have to be in party of 5 in order to receive the bonus? Why do not they do it gradually? 2 people%, 3 people other% and so on.

3. There are teams of lower rank with greater defense than teams of higher rank, ie or to say, that an armor is lvl 20 and has defense 24 and one of lvl 60 has defense 20 ?? I do not understand that characteristic.

4. teleport books serve for certain occasions, should serve when you want to teleport to a place where you want to go and ready, is not when you feel like or why they do.

5. In the individual dungeons is the level that can be repeated rewards, in dungeon 1 scroll lvl 2, in dungeon 2 scroll of lvl 2 and 3, in dungeon 4 of lvl 3 and 4, I do not understand why to repeat. Scrolls.

6. Rewards event, no more than 10 days after the server, and I have not seen more gift or return events, and please make events for both those who spend money and those who do not spend or spend Very few. (It's suggestion)

There are many more things to say but I do not want to fill the post for what I will believe, many will laugh, others will get angry, others will want to change and follow my suggestions, but if I only put it as constructive and non-destructive criticism , And for me to appear in less than 2 months following some of these suggestions will have more than 100 servers.

Thank you very much for the little and a lot of attention you will have on my suggestions.

Bye, by a discouraged player who did not much like the gameplay system.

#2 Buttercup

Buttercup

I made it Off Topic

• Retired
  • 22 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 April 2017 - 03:02 PM

Thank you for the suggestions. We can't say if the developer will utilize any of them, but your feedback has been recorded.

I also edited the topic title as it wasn't really constructive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users