Good Afternoon 4-11-2017 - Page 4 - Good Mornings Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Good Afternoon 4-11-2017

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
94 replies to this topic

#76 Joatmon

Joatmon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1303 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 12 April 2017 - 03:44 PM

The reality was the CHB had nothing to fix at all, 100% variable reduction to CC is a natural part of the hairband, but the real issue was that people perceptions of the damage buff of CC was not the same as what it really was implying.
Rather than say its the responsibility of the GM's that screwed it up by getting pressured by nearly half the entire forumbase, I would give them a good pat on the back for having the guts for making this ridiculous buff so you can all see the actual sheer amount of stupidity this forum community has when arguing things should be balanced but they themselves caused this buff to CHB to happen.

100% VCR was never an intended for the gear. They missed a decimal point. A DECIMAL POINT.

#77 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 April 2017 - 03:50 PM

it was

#78 Joatmon

Joatmon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1303 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 04:10 PM

it was

I seem to recall it was supposed to reduce casting time by .1s

Fixed casting time

Which we don't have on this server so it was gonna just be off the variable, but they broke it, they forgot the decimal o.o

#79 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 04:17 PM

Don't talk about CHB I'm still digusted with that headgear, absolutely disgusted. This community knew it was broken and got too attached to it anyway, and then the GMs didn't have enough backbone to fix the damned thing the way it was meant to work.

Like seriously they used to never do that. Remember that day the server accidentally got like ridiculously high in the exp rate because of a big and they rolled everything back despite players losing a lot of work because of it? They cared enough then!

And yes, it does redefine a whole class not really when RC is suddenly second best to a pre trans skill, *RC isnt a pre trans skill* and the requirements for the def pierce bonus are never going to be used It's a drawback for now same with pororoca, you'd be using that skill in the future though. All the damage skills for the third job will be nothing compared to MS until bone circlet make CRS broken,MS but even then MS will be more dps with those boots. bored on spamming CC already, time to spam a new one

Let's also mention, this does not close the gap between katar and dagger, it only furthers the gap now that people won't need thana or ice pick. 

A supposed killer class who doesnt use shield that uses piercing weapon deserves it.

Speaking of which, Ice Pick isn't that much a problem or everyone would be using one for everything. It has a cool effect but it has downsides.. There is nothing you give up for these boots that could make them a downside compared to anything other than maybe temp luk boots.

The item has simply far too much power and does not belong on RO. RO has always been like this, maybe it's you who dont belong to RO :heh:  CHB doesn't either as far as I'm concerned unless they FIX the cast time thing. (Yes, it needs ~*fixed*~) No, it's fixed already

Edit: Not to mention it will be a damage to the diversity of the class. No it wont, it would define what however what it means to be assasins and the trade-off of not using shields

#80 Joatmon

Joatmon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1303 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 04:32 PM

Myeh, I'm not interested in arguments that are between well thought out arguments and simple one liners with no back-up :U

Also I never called RC a pre trans skill I said it'd be second to one.

P.S. Poro shoes is sort of a different case considering WLs are one of the weakest classes even though thematically they should be a primary DPS, it was a much needed buff for the class. That and CHB is still disgusting.

#81 kappakeepokupo

kappakeepokupo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1201 posts
  • LocationPH

Posted 12 April 2017 - 04:43 PM

Personally, I have nothing against CHB. It helps in leveling, sure. But PvM wise, a gene is going to use Acid Bomb in most cases.

#82 Joatmon

Joatmon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1303 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 04:44 PM

Personally, I have nothing against CHB. It helps in leveling, sure. But PvM wise, a gene is going to use Acid Bomb in most cases.

Part of the reason I'm not as mad about it as the shoes.

Edit: Well not even mad at the shoes, they may never come here. Just vehemently opposed to them.

Edited by Joatmon, 12 April 2017 - 04:46 PM.

#83 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 05:09 PM

Or they may come here and you can just not use it

#84 Joatmon

Joatmon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1303 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 05:10 PM

Or they cannot and we pretend they did.

#85 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 12 April 2017 - 05:16 PM

Or you can just apply for a job to warpportal and persuade them to put more updates in the game. ;)

#86 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 05:16 PM

I seem to recall it was supposed to reduce casting time by .1s

Fixed casting time

Which we don't have on this server so it was gonna just be off the variable, but they broke it, they forgot the decimal o.o

An d the original jRO description was pulled already at that time, and it is -100%. 

Thing is Cart Cannon itself there sucks :v

#87 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 05:20 PM

Ash!! Valk dagger is here!!!!

#88 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 05:27 PM

even if it is, too late already

#89 Hikusaak

Hikusaak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1384 posts
  • LocationCircle Palace, Crystal Valley, Harmonia
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 April 2017 - 05:43 PM

do we need to login on a certain timeframe to recieve the free vip? or

#90 wmfk

wmfk

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 06:26 PM

Any updates on VAS gender change?

#91 wadoichimonji

wadoichimonji

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 06:33 PM

rofl,you know tengu mask and scroll is not really op,right?

Even evil dragon armor is more broken.

I didn't mean the Tengu mask+scroll itself, i mean the gear equivalent to those, that has chance to come to iRO, like Imperial Feather+Necklace of Knight Protection, Seraphim Seraphone, or that middle headgear that give huge amount of M.Atk and reduce VCT on 108 and 120 DEX

#92 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3542 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 08:35 PM

rofl everything you guys are posting about new op items like blitz beat eq, ab, rk accessory, mdef ignore ring, executor's shoes, imperial feather and such did not even show up in the recent ocp 1-4. I assume they're not putting them on since you already discussing it.

#93 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 08:56 PM

let's discuss bout rebel awakening instead so it doesnt get updated here toO!

#94 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 13 April 2017 - 04:53 AM

if that so my bad, im sorry guys :(

i also was the one who always discussing to bring Pet Hunger bar :V :V :V

now look, they are not putting it  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

Edited by Silvianna, 13 April 2017 - 04:53 AM.

#95 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 05:03 AM

Pet system right now is absolutely dumb now, having to open The frickin window and being not indicatives of where you are is dumb...I already lose my marionette...;__;

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users