Suggestion for character cards - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Suggestion for character cards

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 12 April 2017 - 02:07 AM

Since the character card quest line is pretty important to do and since arguably the most rewarding set of quests in the game I think they should be hero quests. That way especially new players would more likely come across the character card.

Also, think the stat the card gives should be just picked from the character card interface as you put all the other info there, not given according to what you answer. There's no merit to doing it how it's done now, it's just unclear and confusing. So if that could be changed as well I'd be nice.

#2 VinylDorayaki

VinylDorayaki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 659 posts
  • LocationVirtual Reality
  • Server:Disboard

Posted 12 April 2017 - 08:48 AM

Also, think the stat the card gives should be just picked from the character card interface as you put all the other info there, not given according to what you answer. There's no merit to doing it how it's done now, it's just unclear and confusing. So if that could be changed as well I'd be nice.

+1 

a "character card" should be used as part of introducing ourselves and get to know others better, hence the name. Currently its only purpose is to give the extra buffs so sad. Let the character card define each of us differently :D 

#3 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 12:52 PM

Whelp. 1/2 already >.<

#4 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 12 April 2017 - 10:02 PM

Whelp. 1/2 already >.<

And the other 1/2 won't come. The way the character card is created stays as it is. It's an RPG element which we think should stay. 

#5 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 10:07 PM

If you ask me it ruins the rpg element when you gotta give it specific answers instead of making up your own.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users