Kristof3195

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationAmerica, Washington DC
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 12 April 2017 - 02:18 AM

Hello guys. So after finishing lvling my ninja getting more into pvp and stuff I thought like ninja will have much more annoying little bugs and bad designed skills and that is not the case.

From all skills I found myself just with 2 uncomfortable with their way of working.

Its up to the people what they think of my opinions. Im just going to write down what I think that is something thats not how its supposed to be.

First skill - Ninja tree

Shadow leap

http://ds.irowiki.org/wiki/Shadow_Leap

This skill is realy great and awesome but the flaws it has got :

- It teleports behind the enemy so far thats great the issue is you are facing the opposite way of the enemy when teleported even tho it shows that you are facing him. Just use the skill and after hit daggers or w/e and you will see that the skill shot will go into the opposite direction

- Second thing if you try to move so you will face the enemy you are too closely teleported to the enemy so when you actualy just slightly push that arrow you are in front of him already and none of your skills will hit him .

Conclusion : I think the skill is well rounded the teleport needs to be slightly further away from the target and the direction of the rotation should be that I will face the enemy after the teleport and then the skill is                          flawless.

Second skill - Shadow tree

Cross Blade ( 3 ninja summoning we are talking ofc about skill lvl 5 )

http://ds.irowiki.org/wiki/Cross_Blade

This is one of the high damage skills from the ninja class but :

- As the description of the skill says it should hit 10 times standing or fallen enemies. The issue is the knockback gap is simply too large to do that it hits at max 4-5 times 

and with this knockback even pve is affected ( it doesnt use the full potential of damage on mobs ) and in PvP people have a easy day to escape it or not even get hit by 2-3 hits.

This skill is sometimes used too as a synergy combo with woodrush. ( Or at least its tried to do so ) But due to the knockback distance its impossible to do so too.

Conclusion : The only thing here on this skill should be the reduction of the knockback distance from this skill. I am not sure if that is even possible at this circumstances of advancement of the game to reduce the knockback distance 

but then again this are my insights on ninja class

All in all I think ninja is a realy great done class and Im enjoying to play it at the moment.

You can post your opinions if they are different below. Please keep this topic clean Thank you.

Edited by Kristof3195, 12 April 2017 - 02:29 AM.

#2 TurtleTuber

TurtleTuber

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 327 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 April 2017 - 02:56 AM

well there are ways to bind crossblade in your combo so the opponent keeps getting pushed into woodrush, but well you got a point there. It pushes the opponent pretty far.

I can also understand your problem with shadow leap. With some training you can make a good use out of it but i also dont think that it should work like it currently does.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users