I know the enchant event just ended recently, but is there kind of a schedule to it or is it random? - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

I know the enchant event just ended recently, but is there kind of a schedule to it or is it random?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 dimark

dimark

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 09:15 PM

I was wondering when the enchant event will come again. I know it just recently ended, so it might take a while, but is there some sort of schedule so I know like 'in x month a new one could come' or is it really random or even only once in a year thing?  

EDIT: And btw, can someone give me a list of gear that increases my enchant succes rate? I tried looking it up on google but cant fine much. For instance, I heard that the 'I love DS' balloon gives +5% enchant rate, but where do I even get it?

Edited by dimark, 12 April 2017 - 09:24 PM.

#2 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 12 April 2017 - 10:23 PM

We have currently no schedule for the next enchant event because there is no regular schedule for it.

The 'I love DS' balloon can't be obtained anymore because this balloon was an exclusive to thank players who stayed with us when we had a really bad rollback back in early 2015.

Enchant success rates and soulcraft success rates are given by:

Pirate Balloon (Part of the annual Talk like a Pirate event, +4% Soulcraft/Enchant Success Rate)

Good Luck Balloon (Part of the annual St. Patrick's day event, +3% Soulcraft/Enchant Success Rate)

Rose of Virtue (Soulcraft Enchant Rate +3%)

Patch of Love (Enchant Rate +3%)

All 6 parts of the Cupid Set (Enchant Rate +1.3%)

Rose of Unity ([Event], normal and [Best]) (+3% Soulcraft/Enchant Success Rate)
All 8 parts of the Unity Set (each version) equipped (including the Rose) (+4.5% Soulcraft/Enchant Success Rate)

All 5 parts of [Event] Styling Pink Set equipped (Part of the annual Valentine's Day event, +1.5% Soulcraft/Enchant Success Rate)

All 5 parts of Styling Pink Set equipped (Valentine's Event Mixboard Set, +3% Soulcraft/Enchant Success Rate)
Leprechaun's Accessory Set (Ring, Necklace, Earrings) (Part of the annual St. Patrick's Day event, every item gives +0.5% Soulcraft/Enchant Success Rate, when wearing the whole set it gives additional +1.5% Soulcraft/Enchant Success Rate which is a total of +3%)

I might have missed something. This is what I was able to gather out of my head.

#3 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 12 April 2017 - 11:39 PM

You're missing an exclusive balloon that was given to those who suffered from the rollback and the achievements :p_smile:

#4 Onyzer

Onyzer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 13 April 2017 - 07:26 AM

That's not really an item but don't forget to wear a medal that increases your enchant success rate. There are many of them, and you can find them in the Item section of the Medals.

#5 RainbowRush

RainbowRush

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 April 2017 - 08:39 PM

A good tip many of you already know: Take an IM item, for instance any event piece with normal soul grade and enchant it at Blacksmith until it's +7. Then go to the next one (you can trade the +7 for a blank one as well). Continue until you got the "God Bless Me" medal (+2% enchant success rate). This is relatively quick and cheap.

#6 dimark

dimark

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 09:37 PM

@RainbowRush  

Wow, I didnt know that, thank you for the tip :)  

Also another question related to enchanting:  

I have read several times now that you should not f1 spam when enchanting.  

But I dont understand why? The enchant succes rate stays the same right?   

So if I use 10 scrolls in a row with f1 spam or use the 10 with a 5 sec delay there should be no difference correct?

#7 Onyzer

Onyzer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 19 April 2017 - 11:43 PM

It doesn't affect the enchant success rate if you F1-spam. You just take the risk to try to enchant when you ran out of scrolls, which means the destruction of the item if you fail after a certain grade.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users