OshOsh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • LocationKuala Lumpur
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 13 April 2017 - 02:30 AM

I notice that certain chars can use multiple skill in 1-2 second its pretty fast,i been told its a bug that ranged character using it.can anyone confirm that this does exist?

#2 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Server:Aura

Posted 13 April 2017 - 03:11 AM

Yes, I think it's some kind of bug.

Managed to do it with my raider a few times, not sure if it was only ranged skills sutch as poison knife.

Basicly you cast two skills in one attack animation, both will get a cooldown ofcourse, and u get hit by both skills at the same time.

When doing this u get stuck in the animation, and auto attacks stop.

#3 Robertoooooo

Robertoooooo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 03:26 AM

Its not a bug...... it can happen on any class.. and its just an animation bug and doesnt benefit you in anyway... your char' freezes and you cant use any skills or reg attack and have to wait till your char unfreezes ... to re attack lol. Every Class is different that's why they have different attacking mechanics, Some have more aspd than others and skill casting speed and animations. Everybody mostly plays raiders, for example using flame hawk it isnt a quick skill, for on a bourg the skill is casted very fast... you need to do some research before you consider it a bug lol. and What Cortiz is talking about has existed on Rose forever. and never benefits you... its actually something you dont want to happen because you cant move LOL.

#4 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 13 April 2017 - 03:47 AM

Skill instant qeue for cast  as long as you're within range.
If you melee attack slowly, and cast a skill during the auto-hit, it will start the CD, so long as the cast-time is fast enough, you can squeeze 2 skills into 1 visual cast, though server side, you're just doing normal skill rotations. It's purely visual.

There's also another method of doing it by spamming the Prnt-Scrn button and smashing your skills, though this causes massive frame-lag and puts you in a risky situation. 

#5 OshOsh

OshOsh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • LocationKuala Lumpur

Posted 13 April 2017 - 05:01 AM

I see so there is some flaws,

I don't play hawker type,so just some inquiries on behalf of my my clan mates.

So there is nothing to fix?

#6 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 05:08 AM

They could increase the attack speed of the slow weapons like Cannon, Axes and xBows and that would help alleviate it, but it won't completely remove it. It's just a flaw with how skill casting is handled by the engine. 

#7 Snuwfer

Snuwfer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 12:19 PM

Game engine breaks when you have 0.15 attack speed or lower, thus; you're able to cast more than 2 skills in one attack animation.

#8 Robertoooooo

Robertoooooo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 04:33 PM

Everybody has more than 0.15% aspd, casting more than 2 skills is far fetched. Its merely a visual anyways, this has been around for years its never been an issue as thus,  and this happens randomly.. which isn't something you want to occur to be quite frank because your character will freeze in your skill animation and you can't move, use any other skills, use a redpot, the only thing you can do is sit there till it unfreezes and finishes the skill animation your stuck in ,which means you'll most likely wind up dead, which should be fixed its a huge negative flaw for anybody that it happens too. As the title of the thread says tho, Different classes and totally different skills and different skill animations and casting times. For example: On scouts you can use quite alot of skills in a short period of time hence some of there casting animations and cooldowns. Theres skills on scout that you can literally spam over n over. Anyways every class is different for a reason. 

The game engine does not break, this doesn't happen all the time. Its most of the time random and does nothing, simply a visual.  Maybe you're using an older PC.

#9 Snuwfer

Snuwfer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 04:48 PM

if you manage to desync yourself enough from server side to client side you can spam without even doing an animation

Edited by Snuwfer, 13 April 2017 - 04:48 PM.

#10 Robertoooooo

Robertoooooo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 05:01 PM

De sync yourself from the server  :questionmark:  :heh:  are you a hacker?

Edited by Robertoooooo, 13 April 2017 - 05:12 PM.

#11 Cortiz

Cortiz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationJunon
  • Server:Aura

Posted 14 April 2017 - 02:58 AM

Its not a bug...... it can happen on any class.. and its just an animation bug and doesnt benefit you in anyway... 

So its not a bug, but its a bug.

And yea... it kinda does benefit you at certain timeframes where you can hit twice while casting only 1 skill.

#12 Robertoooooo

Robertoooooo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 05:06 AM

How does that benefit you,your char freezes if that happens, and its not like your char literally shoots 2 skills in 1... its a visual glitch and the character thats skilling is still doing the skill animation... thats not beneficial at all... as feurer stated if this happens your pretty much in deep waters, you wont be able to move, use any skills or pot you just have to sit there until your char unfreezes 

#13 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 05:16 AM

Client side, you're doing 1 animation.

Server side, you do 2 animations in sequence. 

Both take precisely the same time window, the difference is instead of 'masking' your auto hit with skill cast animation, you see the auto-hit animation, while casting the skill.

It's purely visual from the servers perspective. 

#14 Snuwfer

Snuwfer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 02:05 PM

Then why can I easily stack almost 6 skills with the lowest animation speed skills in one animation frame, sometimes without even doing an animation......

It's super simple, get server to think your character is in range of your skills when you cast them, but on client side you're actually farther away than that.

Spam your skills while you are out of sync from the server to client side, and you will deal damage with every single that you've casted. The enemy will see you casting animation normally, but you're actually casting multiple skills in one animation. Happens in DP a lot, happens in PVM a lot, it's just gotten to the point where people have found out ways to reproduce said bug and abuse it.

#15 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 10:08 PM

Here's an Idea, record a video of you doing it Snuwfer. 

If you're oh so knowledgeable about how it works, show us. Hmm... 

#16 Robertoooooo

Robertoooooo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 12:48 PM

Then why can I easily stack almost 6 skills with the lowest animation speed skills in one animation frame, sometimes without even doing an animation......

It's super simple, get server to think your character is in range of your skills when you cast them, but on client side you're actually farther away than that.

Spam your skills while you are out of sync from the server to client side, and you will deal damage with every single that you've casted. The enemy will see you casting animation normally, but you're actually casting multiple skills in one animation. Happens in DP a lot, happens in PVM a lot, it's just gotten to the point where people have found out ways to reproduce said bug and abuse it.

Lmao, I tried to not sound too rude but did I really read this. How do you get the server to think your character is in range of your skills..... If this was even close to possible... With what your saying people should be shooting and skilling each other across the map LOL. How do you get out of sync with the server and manage this? Please post a video cause you seem to be the only one coming up with this crazy story. You're pretty much implying you dont have to be in range at all to skill and kill people, which anybody with common sense knows thats impossible cause surely I have not see anybody in my entire on/off time playing rose all these years manage this. Like feurer said post a video and show us. Theres an ingame player that has posted a video, that I watched and you need to get your eyes checked. Let me find the video link Ill post it here for all to see

#17 Robertoooooo

Robertoooooo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 12:51 PM

Here is the link, of Snuwfer accusing this guy of doing this "so called desync skill bug" I dont know your mental stability or health but I'll let the video do the talking. I'd also like to add, you say you spam skills when you are not in range of somebody... but those skills dont cast if you aren't and this guy is standing still while your next to him and you are also accusing him of doing this bug but it doesn't go along with what you said in your previous comment. 

Edited by Robertoooooo, 15 April 2017 - 12:56 PM.

#18 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:15 AM

Check, mate. 

#19 pandasoup23

pandasoup23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Draco

Posted 16 April 2017 - 04:27 AM

LMAO everyone already knew this kid was full of shiet, but seeing it in a video is nice xD

the bomb part of the vid killed me

Edited by pandasoup23, 16 April 2017 - 04:30 AM.

#20 carlosrose

carlosrose

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 05:38 AM

LMAO everyone already knew this kid was full of shiet, but seeing it in a video is nice xD

the bomb part of the vid killed me

BOOOMBS AWAAAY!

LOL

#21 SoGGayKing

SoGGayKing

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationCalgary

Posted 16 April 2017 - 09:58 AM

A righteous person wont be making a deceptive video to proof abuse doesn't happen.Especially the artisan in the video.It would be coincidence if only 1 person notice it,but I've seen it too.The problem are real and people are having an upper hand on it.

Requesting the management to do something about it,cause abuser are taking advantage of  it in PVP and PVE.

Edited by SoGGayKing, 16 April 2017 - 10:04 AM.

#22 Robertoooooo

Robertoooooo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 10:24 AM

A righteous person wont be making a deceptive video to proof abuse doesn't happen.Especially the artisan in the video.It would be coincidence if only 1 person notice it,but I've seen it too.The problem are real and people are having an upper hand on it.

Requesting the management to do something about it,cause abuser are taking advantage of  it in PVP and PVE.

Did you not read anything anybody has said? If u so happen to see it its obviously a visual...... And I dont think its even a visual happening ... How do you know how many skills someone casts.... and have time to actually pay attention to their character... I get hit by a bourg and half my hp is gone.. does that mean im suppose to go around accusing this guy of a bug.. cause I got killed... sounds to me like a bunch of cry babies imo. The problem isnt real there is no problem, your just complaining about dying and coming up with an excuse. He obviously made the video because he got accused. LOL Please post a video of this bug. Like How low is your IQ? 

#23 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 10:30 AM

There is only 1 bug that has to do with 'multi casting' as it is so called. And like I explained earlier, it's purely client sided visually, the server is handling it exactly as it always has.

But allow me to flip the scales.

If you have HIGH enough aspeed, and you cast a skill, sometimes the Melee Hits will 'stack' and you'll hit for 2-3 melee hits. Especially if you get the infamous 'skill stuck' bug. 

NOW, I request Katars get their Aspeed nerfed as it's still too high, and they're multi-meleeing people for huge bursts and it's a bug.

How you like them apples... 

#24 carlosrose

carlosrose

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:05 PM

Requesting the management to do something about it,cause abuser are taking advantage of it in PVP and PVE.

He didnt even do a single meele hit is just a stun, 2 dot skills and a sleep like LOL either you people are blind or you just dont understand that artisans have 85%+xxx pierce def and will make over 1k DoT on every tic...

there is no abuse there just stop crying about dying already lmfao.

#25 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:45 PM

Don't forget if it wasn't for the micro-management the good BA's have.... they'd be wet paper bags in a meat grinder in Wars. It takes a lot of focus and solid response times to actually use a BA in a competent way. If you've ever AFK killed an Arti, you'd know that's a fact as they typically only take 4-8 hits to kill if they don't use a potion or CC, and 8 is being 'generous'. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users