Navigation and Red Monsters on maps - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Navigation and Red Monsters on maps

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sabrewing

Sabrewing

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 05:57 AM

I am new to the game, on Chaos server.

I am having an issue with the navigation tool window. I am in izlude, and, want to head to geffen on foot, without the use of service or plane. However, no matter if the check boxes in the navigation tool window is checked or not, the route given includes npc wrap services or plane. Can someone test this to see if this is intended or a bug?

What is the correct syntax for using the /navi command?
/navi geffen 1/1 displays Fail to set the arrived area!
/navi geffen 1.1 displays The target is not clea.

What can I do about high level (I am assuming undead) monsters with red names on maps near izlude and prontera? A lot of them move faster than my speed, some even have range attacks, and of course one hit kill. Sometimes, these monsters are right next to a portal or safe point. They are very frustrating to me as a new player.

#2 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 14 April 2017 - 07:25 AM

High level monsters are summoned through the use of Dead Branch and Bloody Branch items. Players would often use them to either grief newbies or retaliate against bots (which doesn't do anything to affect bots, so it's griefing in the end). They're also used to scare off new players that are more likely to leave the game. Best advice is to start investing in Fly Wings early on in the game until you're at least a Transcendent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users