I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Twitter:deadshy21@gmail.com
  • Locationphilippines
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:odin

Posted 14 April 2017 - 06:53 PM

need clarification in the new event "Goddess Update" the quest in dayr.

i finish the quest and got some stuff but no "Token of Gratitude" was givin in every quest.

it said -

"Once you decide, continue on to your first quest! As you start out on your path you will find new quests and Offering Scrolls, and can begin earning Goddesses' Token of Gratitude.

Offering Scrolls

Offering Scrolls are Extermination Requests that can be purchased with Zeny or Goddesses' Token of Gratitude. These quests ask you to exterminate certain monsters in exchange for experience and Token rewards. Offering Scroll vendors are located across Dayr Desert, and will be an invaluable addition to your leveling journey.

Goddesses' Token of Gratitude

As you fight your way through the desert you will earn the favor of your chosen goddess. As you complete quests and Offering Scroll challenges, you will earn Goddesses' Token of Gratitude. These Token items can be exchanged at with the leader of your faction:"

but it had'nt give a single token nor offering scrolls.

can anyone explain how really to get the goddess token or how does this all works?

really its a new update and its seem already broken. sad.

#2 Artsy357

Artsy357

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 08:14 PM

If you do the storyline quest, it unlocks your faction's shop NPC in different locations around Dayr. There is an NPC that appeares in those areas and has a sub title "Offering Scrolls". You have to buy the scrolls with zeny or Goddess tokens from this npc. When you finish the scroll quest, you get Goddess tokens on completion. These Scroll quests are level locked though and I think they only go up to ml 20? I did one quest on my ML 13 wizard and got 2 Goddess tokens for killing like 26 turtles lel.

#3 xLuc

xLuc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 12:33 PM

Bought one these days but couldn't activate it for some reason.

#4 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1307 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 12:44 PM

Scrolls have level restrictions, these are essentially the same as the old Monster Buster scrolls. Once you pass the level, you can't use them anymore. This update was designed to help curb the grind for ML 1-20s. The ML21 + updates are not in yet. 

#5 xLuc

xLuc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 01:18 PM

Scrolls have level restrictions, these are essentially the same as the old Monster Buster scrolls. Once you pass the level, you can't use them anymore. This update was designed to help curb the grind for ML 1-20s. The ML21 + updates are not in yet. 

<3 Arba

#6 SayuriKross

SayuriKross

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/KIMIKIMGAME
  • LocationChile
  • Server:Odin

Posted 17 April 2017 - 10:17 PM

I did all the quest and I did not receive anything, and in fact I did not even find Einar Galf anywhere, look him all over for Pilanium Dead Mine and nothing ...

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users