Account(?) Question! - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Account(?) Question!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 chel0897

chel0897

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 April 2017 - 02:19 PM

Hello! So today, my cousin has come back to playing RO and he texted me to meet at Izlude. I got there. I'm a Rune Knight and he's a Swordsman. And we couldn't see each other ;n; We even showed quick pictures of our same exact locations through messenger and we really couldn't see each other. It's so frustrating. Unless we go to Eden Group.

Oh and he said he was using Classic before, so I said, use Renewal instead because that's where I am and that my server is Chaos. We got all of that done. He got on Renewal and Chaos server and it was like we were still in opposite dimensions.

He was suspecting, it may be because I am a Rune Knight and my level is too high? But that can't be it, right? ;n; We're supposed to play together. Like I'd serve as his tank until he gets a little more stronger. :c

Edited by chel0897, 16 April 2017 - 02:20 PM.

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 16 April 2017 - 03:02 PM

Try to switch the channels around, the NPC Channel teleport Officer is found south of Izlude. 
And from another topic:

As far as I know, characters below level 20 are ported into a safe zone map version. For the starters, check if you can see each other in Eden grounds, Eden NPC is located inside Crituria Academy. While still in the Academy, try speaking with NPC Battle Instructor, see if he will port you to the normal map version.

An extensive guide on Izlude training area can be found here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users