About Homunculus and Kill Steal (KS) - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

About Homunculus and Kill Steal (KS)

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Relworg

Relworg

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 04:07 AM

So, I'm somewhat new to this server, and I'm an alchemist trying to lvl a Lif. When I went to Ant Hell, I saw this person with a merc that was set to KS. Then I found 2 more people, alchemists, with their homunculus also set to KS. When I PM'ed one of them about it, he just said "lol, you're new to this server right?". I use AzzyAI - which I know most people use - and I know that that AI (and probably all of them) is automatically set to NOT Kill Steal. Which means that all those alchemist are manually setting their homunculus to KS. Is that a normal thing in this server? I used to play in a really bad server before iRO, but at least THAT didn't happen. KS used to be punishable with bans, which I'm assuming is not the case here... I wonder if there is a way to counter that. I'll always be in disadvantage for lvling up a Lif (low damage), and also for not KSing.

#2 b4bads

b4bads

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 April 2017 - 02:26 PM

I can suggest you go to lasagna eggring map. Mobs never run out and there is a spot light there. That if your homun is stoll low level.

#3 vangaration

vangaration

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 April 2017 - 11:48 AM

Typically, I just sit at a spot where no other alchemist is there (in ant hell), otherwise, I just "AFK" in one of the more popular spots.

#4 Clauchy

Clauchy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Freya

Posted 18 April 2017 - 02:24 PM

I find kinda funny how all the answers are like "go where there are no other alchemists" but no one answer that KS is wrong. 

As for the AzzyAI I'm not sure coz I use the default and play myself with homunc like it was a normal skill, and I find it very enjoyable, but that's just me, but I think you are right when you say that is by default at non KS behaviour, so yes, or they don't use Azzy and use a personal AI or they set it as KS. Anyway, it IS wrong, so the only thing I can say is to rec ingame and sent ticket reporting KS, and hopefully they will ban them. Just keep doing the right things and report. I used to report bots and I usually got really fast answers of the support team.

#5 TrevonMcTavish14

TrevonMcTavish14

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 12:03 AM

You can report any KS incidents in game the GMs are somehow active here in iRO

#6 Doomsquare

Doomsquare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Brooms \o/

Posted 19 April 2017 - 12:10 AM

As far as I know, KS rules applies to who hits first.  

#7 b4bads

b4bads

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 April 2017 - 02:56 PM

I find kinda funny how all the answers are like "go where there are no other alchemists" but no one answer that KS is wrong.

As for the AzzyAI I'm not sure coz I use the default and play myself with homunc like it was a normal skill, and I find it very enjoyable, but that's just me, but I think you are right when you say that is by default at non KS behaviour, so yes, or they don't use Azzy and use a personal AI or they set it as KS. Anyway, it IS wrong, so the only thing I can say is to rec ingame and sent ticket reporting KS, and hopefully they will ban them. Just keep doing the right things and report. I used to report bots and I usually got really fast answers of the support team.

Because instead of crying, i always look for an alternative solution. Its immediate and effective. Unlike if you file a ticket or post it somewhere, will it resolve your issue immediately? Or will it even be resolved? (no offence to OP)

#8 Moleguin

Moleguin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 04:12 PM

if you can't beat them, join them.

#9 Clauchy

Clauchy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Freya

Posted 20 April 2017 - 09:15 AM

Because instead of crying, i always look for an alternative solution. Its immediate and effective. Unlike if you file a ticket or post it somewhere, will it resolve your issue immediately? Or will it even be resolved? (no offence to OP)

Lol, I mean is common sense to go somewhere else if you can't play freely etc. But clearly OP wasn't like "oh People is ksing me what can i do? " he was asking if ks is ok on this server or if it is baneable or whatever...

I mean is nice of you to tell op an alternative, i was Just pointing that no one said ks is wrong

Edited by Clauchy, 20 April 2017 - 09:17 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users