Fast Movement question - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Fast Movement question

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 afrodissjak2

afrodissjak2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 11:48 AM

Hello guys!!! I am totally noob to the game, and got question about fast movement, just like on this video (I've seen it already on several videos from different classes), I am curious how is he doing this?- what items/ cards do I need to do the same?:

https://www.youtube....h?v=_fwDutmp-ZE

And how to teleport fast between instances of the same map, as just like on this video too (I've seen it too several times).

Big thx for information!!!

Edited by afrodissjak2, 17 April 2017 - 11:51 AM.

#2 Ayumi1st

Ayumi1st

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationCancer
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 April 2017 - 01:35 PM

Frist off Suras have a skill called Snap that allows them to change location quickly. 2nd, sometimes in videos they fast forward it to minimize the time of non-important events playing so don't confuse it with being fast ( just in case you dnt know this). In this case you can use teleport in bio4 (same goes for TI maps) but in many other instances you normally can't.

#3 afrodissjak2

afrodissjak2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 08:13 PM

Frist off Suras have a skill called Snap that allows them to change location quickly. 2nd, sometimes in videos they fast forward it to minimize the time of non-important events playing so don't confuse it with being fast ( just in case you dnt know this). In this case you can use teleport in bio4 (same goes for TI maps) but in many other instances you normally can't.

BIG thx for information :)

By teleport, you mean Acolyte's skill? :)

#4 lowsilencebe

lowsilencebe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 220 posts
  • Locationcolorado
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos

Posted 23 April 2017 - 07:37 AM

u can go fast With moonlight card

also increase agi

there are some in izlude give for free npc