Ideas to Improve Game Arena & More - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Ideas to Improve Game Arena & More

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 CJGM3

CJGM3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 17 April 2017 - 05:07 PM

​A timer vs afk players in Game Arena & Dungeons

Will be good that implement in the Game Arenas (PVP & Dungeons) a timer that the player if not move would be kicked of that Game Arena in that time that play there. But in the IP restriction only have a limit of 2 (actually is one in PVP Game Arenas) for that players that have family, friend or others people that play in the same house and like to be in the PVP Game Arenas. I have friends that have wife, girlfriend, family and others people, and I and they would like this to come true to they play with they. All of this ideas make that more people play the PVP Game Arenas and less AFK players. So if more players would motivate more they will go to buy Item Mall and more people would play this game.  

​Leader Board

One of the best ideas to motivate the players to play more this game is a Leader Board in a place of the game like in Junon near Honor Shop, that you can see the name of players characters that are Tops in the differents PVP Game Arenas and in the differents Categories like: Healing (clerics), Damage Dealing, the Kills and Kill Ratio (kill/death), Wins, Wins Ratio (wins/lose).

​Statistics Accumulated

The other idea is simple and another best ideas to motivate and to improve the game is a Information of Statistics Accumulated of PVP Game Arenas in a part of the character information that you can see your Stats of wins, lose, wins ratio, damage dealing, healing (clerics).

The Statistics Accumulated and Leader Board are in many others games and because I like so much this game I will like that you grant this desire for all of us ROSE Gamers.

Edited by CJGM3, 17 April 2017 - 06:31 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users