Patch Notes v631 - Orlo Update - New Maps, New Armors & Weapons, Level Cap Increase & More! - Page 3 - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes v631 - Orlo Update - New Maps, New Armors & Weapons, Level Cap Increase & More!

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#51 Snuwfer

Snuwfer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 23 April 2017 - 03:04 PM

So, I have very few negative things to say about the update, as most things that are 'off' are just incomplete atm and I understand that when it was finished by 1 developer when it was originally planned for two to work on it.

However... I do have 1 thing to say about it, and it really, REALLY grinds my gears.

Why the hell was the minimum level requirement on dungeons increased to 210? 

No Seriously, getting from 190-200 on Orlo or Eldeon was pain-staking enough, what with the utter non-existent quest content, lack of ANY engagement from the endless cycle of bot parties, and the monotony of pressing 3-4 keys for 50 hours straight, but atleast when you hit 200, you had CONTENT to play. 

Even when it was like that, 190-200 no option but to play the 1-2-3-1-2-3-1-2-3 game, people were complaining about it. The staff even admitted that from 160-200 there was a sudden loss of leveling rates. So why in Eldeons green planet, did you make that gap EVEN BIGGER? The dungeon was already scaled to be 200-245, I sincerely doubt increasing the maximum by 5 levels justified increasing the minimum by double....

Now, that's not even mentioning that you have level 200 gear, dropping in a 210 minimum area that already has level 200 valor, 210 Exalted, 220 Exalted and now 225 weapons and Valor for 240 Gear. 

So yeah, that's my ONLY request right now. For the LOVE of GOD do something about the 190-210 gap since you just made it that much worse. Honestly, I don't even feel like playing the game, if all I have to look forward to on my freshly leveled alts, is 50+ hours of pressing the same 3 keys, while not talking to anyone cause they're all either bots or watching youtube/netflix doing their daily finger work-outs. And yes, I'm a bit salty on a personal level, seeing as I spent a good 20 sigils, 100-150 boosters, and 40+ arua's blessings, solo leveling to 200, JUST so I could relax, and PLAY the dungeon modes to level at my leisure. But personal notes aside, it made no sense to me on a mechanical level.

TL;DR
Increasing the min level on HoO + CoU to 210 was a mistake, makes no sense, please revert, my face have several keys embedded in it over this. 

You can easily hit 210 in Sikuku Ruins

#52 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 24 April 2017 - 03:35 AM

Which part of sitting in a party, where no one talks, everyone is botting, mindlessly cycling through your aoe keys for 50 hours, did you not understand? You can still go to Orlo at 180, which is far superior EXP compared to ruins plus you don't have to deal with PKers who are now level 250. But that doesn't resolve the issue of you're not playing any content. 

#53 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 April 2017 - 07:22 PM

Will crafted versions of the 225 weapons be released? Or will it strictly be legendary/honor/valor?

#54 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 April 2017 - 09:10 PM

Will crafted versions of the 225 weapons be released? Or will it strictly be legendary/honor/valor?

The weapons are already in the Advanced Weapon craft skill and the new back items are in Advanced SubItem but the weapons can not be hardened, darkened, etc. 

#55 AyaR

AyaR

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 05:19 PM

Is the offhand for clerics facing the right way? cause the gems are floating in the air  :p_omg:

#56 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 26 April 2017 - 07:29 PM

2/5 Rating based on the follow through. 

Duping could have been fixed in 5 minutes, but you refused to do that.

Now all the content is farmed through already and we're right back to where we were 2 months ago.

Group bug is still an issue.

Class balancing isn't even being looked at

and all efforts to communicate with the DEV team has been wholly ignored. 

The update wasn't beta tested, as evident by backwards item placements, some items having incorrect hardstats and even some being impossible to pick-up from the drops.

You dropped the ball on this, massively. 

Honest opinion, and it sucks, because I defended this. This update, made me synonymous with a liar and a shill, because I convinced these players to stay, or return, or at least I did my best to accomplish that. Gave 2 stars, because at least you managed to upload it to the server. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users